• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Royals

Get that Alan partridge gif ready ( you know which one) , supposedly huge announcement re the royals incoming, social media is reckoning one of these
1. Charles is more ill than the palace is letting on, he’s going to die very soon.
2. Royal divorce between Kate and William
3. Rose hanbury ( wills bit on the side) has proved her children are Williams, this throws out the whole royal succession as they’re older than his official kids, and paperwork is having to be jigged about a bit

ZSpeGva70OrQ.gif

You bunch of twats are now going to put up every Alan Partridge bar the obvious one aren’t you? 😀

Stepping away from the gifs of Norfolk’s finest for a moment, I feel obligated to state that point 3 is absolute horseshit

It’s social media madness Padd, not the official court circular or the palace press office

Ignore it then. The royals have been having bastards without the line of succession being borked since William the Conqueror

Funniest one I saw was along the lines of "afar if they bring out Kate Middleton but then Prue turns up with a knife, slices into her and it turns out to be Cake Middleton"

Yeah, hopefully the edge lords who seem to have enjoyed the tabloid bullshit over the past few weeks might shut the fuck up now and treat her like a human being.

I wonder if this would have been announced if there wasn't the furore we've seen all over the press? No doubt it's forced their hand.

Horrendous.

I wish her all the best.

Back