• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Rugby Thread

Georgia have potential just don’t get enough competitive rugby.
Probably should look for a tier 2 6 nations with promotion and relegation.

Georgia have potential just don’t get enough competitive rugby.
Probably should look for a tier 2 6 nations with promotion and relegation.
Maybe revert to 5 nations with promotion and relegation, not sure how many European teams are good enough even for a second tier, Italy, Georgia, Romania, is there another 2?

Well this is looking ominous, big clanger by England for the first try, then the ref decides NZ need a couple of helping hands for the second.

England have morphed into a really predictable load of rubbish under Jones now.
Was good for the first 4 years but looks very dated.

England have morphed into a really predictable load of rubbish under Jones now.
Was good for the first 4 years but looks very dated.
Just saying to my lad, time for Jones to go.
Even allowing for some poor reffing we look miles off it compared to NZ.
Haven't seen much of this scrum half but not overly impressed so far, looks out of his depth.

Just saying to my lad, time for Jones to go.
Even allowing for some poor reffing we look miles off it compared to NZ.
Haven't seen much of this scrum half but not overly impressed so far, looks out of his depth.

This after Jones gobbled off that NZ were there for the taking.

We look a shambles atm, basic errors, predictable tactics, when we do get the ball just try to smash our way through, poor discipline.
NZ have actually made quite a few errors of their own but looks to be on a different planet to England.

Amazing what happens when we actually try and play some rugby.

Wtf, I had to go to the pub with about 15 minutes to go, we were dead and buried, how on earth did we draw that game?

Jones could be a nasty piece of goods . He very often made comments in advance of matches that were quite personal in nature towards certain players - no one needs that .

Back