• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Rugby Thread

Make no sense in England's position. The volume of players England produce means sides are always going to be competitive in Europe etc.
Other countries who had it Australia, South Africa, Wales have relaxed the rules as why work with 1 hand behind your back.

Work well in Ireland & New Zealand as the Unions have complete control over players, regarding number of appearances and even who they play for (neither of which RFU have).

Mind you when Sexton went to Paris for 2 years Ireland bent the rules to let him play.

France making some really daft errors, not finding touch from a penalty and just dropping a routine catch into touch

France almost hilariously throw it away in the last minute, but Scotland can't get it over...

Well this shaping up to be a great day of the sport, ref seemed desperate to award a penalty try there

Having watched it again that’s never a penalty try, penalty maybe

England just about deserved it, much better second half having said that Wales were terrible. Pretty much decided that Wales will come 5th and England 4th. Fully expect that to be England’s last win

Supercharged start by England but then lots of handling errors in advanced positions.
Sensible drop goal.

Feels like it's been a problem for England for ages, not enough points from the territory, possession and pressure.

It's excellent play by van de Merwe but every try has come from a poor England mistake, we are chucking this game away.

Need to get our foreign winger on, might work for us too.

Decent game, not the hammering many predicted. I’d probably say England were the better team.

I’m not comfortable with a player playing against England who has been capped by England. Makes a mockery of the rules - how can we have English players in France who can’t play for England when English players in England can play for Scotland. Utter nonsense.

Decent game, not the hammering many predicted. I’d probably say England were the better team.

I’m not comfortable with a player playing against England who has been capped by England. Makes a mockery of the rules - how can we have English players in France who can’t play for England when English players in England can play for Scotland. Utter nonsense.
Yeah, I thought we played the best rugby but those errors killed us.

Back