• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Rugby Thread

Haven’t been that excited watching England since 2019. As said green shoots there will be more setbacks and big defeats but it’s a move in the right direction

Great contest, England definitely edged it due to their intensity and Ireland giving away too many penalties and being sloppy at the lineout.
England could have won by even more had they converted those kicks.
Still think Ireland will the Championship next week though

Great contest, England definitely edged it due to their intensity and Ireland giving away too many penalties and being sloppy at the lineout.
England could have won by even more had they converted those kicks.
Still think Ireland will the Championship next week though

Yeah just a blip from Ireland reminded me of the numerous occasions England have let grand slams slip in Dublin.
Ireland still a cut above everyone else in the 6 nations and will win comfortably next weekend.

The Under 20 Six Nations finished this evening with England winning the Championship .
It was another great tournament , with the outcome uncertain until close to the end .

England deserved it to be fair over the 5 matches , but Ireland battled all the way and did not lose a match .
Not sure why all matches were not on at the same time .

FFS England. Shouldn’t expect anything more today I gues.

Should be further behind just some really silly errors from England. Would be amazed if it’s not a 20+ defeat. Loads of missed tackles to.

Excellent second half so far, so more green shoots

I still think France will win but England have the makings of a good team.

Let’s hope you’ll be having a bit of humble pie loaded onto that wooden spoon.

As six nations might as well not exist here I’m fairly indifferent. We are a shit young side. Hardly news.

if we wind back the thread in pretty sure we all said the same about England. Wales still expected to beat England.

Icelandic clap and a Mexican wave. Let’s hope France never play in Lyon again.

We always hope to beat England. Especially a not great England. Expect is pushing it.

Like I say I’m half a world away and the tournament might as well not exist so I’m not in pain about Wales being at low ebb at all.

Why are they booing players making there mark?

Back