• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Squad 18/19

Don't have the option to (he's not been especially good for Las Palmas anyway, five goals in 18 games at that level with only one since October isn't what we're after)

Mir has played a lot on the wing for Las Palmas. Plus they are uber shit. Follow a journo who is a fan of them and he has properly been taking them apart recently.

Interested in how Ashley Seal does. Just looked them up and they have a proper generic PES create a club badge.

Anybody know (i.e Deutsch) contract positions on the u23 lot?

Interested to see what we do with them on the back of their results this season as most are relatively young still and may benefit from the stiffer competition in Division 1, if we can hang on to top spot rather than loan deals which we've been pretty abysmal at in recent times.

We've done well to clear away a lot of the guff on the fringes, and those who seemingly have little to no future are also out the door and unlikely to return as Kenny outlined.

According to my records the following are out of contract this summer (though we may have options on some of them, we never really say):

Pedro Goncalves
Carlos Heredia
Terry Taylor
Sadou Diallo
Harry Beasley
Dion Sanderson
James Pardington
Alexander Molberg (only on loan anyway)
Daniel Csoka
Sylvain Deslandes
Ben Goodliffe
Aaron Hayden
Connor Johnson
Ryan Leak
Enzo Sauvage
Aaron Simpson

I imagine Goncalves, Diallo (be surprised if we only gave him 1 year deal in first place), Taylor, Sanderson will all be kept on. Maybe Sauvage too who I think I have heard good things about. Beasley is a keeper isn't he? He's played for the u18/23s recently

Beasley may as well go, he's 5th choice at best. 6th if Burgoyne happens to be at the club at any given time.

I would doubt it with Sanderson.

We'll let Dagenham keep Goodliffe if they want him and Deslandes/Hayden/Simpson should have gone years ago.

Aaron Hayden will be kept on as well.

Updated again.

We're now seemingly free of most of the lingering deadwood. I imagine there will be a fair turnover at U23/U18 level - any idea when /retainedreleased lists will go up?

Rory Brown went a good two years ago mate! We just never bothered announcing it. He's at Coleraine now.

Ah, it' an absolute minefield with our younger lot. Hadn't clocked that Beasley had departed either.

Simpson has gone too (another one we just didn't announce), he's at Waterford. The LOI is clogged with our ex-yoot now...

It's not your fault, it's the club.

Edit: Also Berkoe has gone from the U18s (Oxford)

Back