• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Squad 22/23

Updated to factor these in.

Yours is objectively the wrong way!

If you're writing a team, then you're going keeper first surely. Banks-Cohen-Charlton (J)-Moore-Wilson. Which means you have to manually invert it your way, which is way more effort than necessary.

Hows about side to side depending on which way we're kicking (apart from Donk, we know which way he's kicking)

Yours is objectively the wrong way!

If you're writing a team, then you're going keeper first surely. Banks-Cohen-Charlton (J)-Moore-Wilson. Which means you have to manually invert it your way, which is way more effort than necessary.

I suppose if I was writing it out then yeah would have to be GK to ST, would look silly the other way. When doing it formation style it just feels right having it the other way round. Thinking about it, it's probably because FIFA squads are formatted like that 😅. In fact I've just clicked the first few non-FIFA squad builders on Google and they're all the same way

Where are we on the homegrown quota?

Would Toti Gomes or RAN qualify as homegrown as it looks to me that we are at 18 when 17 is the maximum?

Not sure it matters if we aren't filling the squad up to 25, which we won't. Don't think Collins and RAN even get named this season as they're still too young.

The qualifying test is 36 months before their 21st birthday, or the end of the season which they turn 21. Toti, RAN and Mosquera won't ever count unfortunately.

We'll now need to register the following I think:

Sa, Sarkic, Semedo, Jonny, RAN, Kilman, Collins, Boly, Toti, Neves, Nunes, Dendoncker, Moutinho, Neto, Guedes, Podence, Hwang, Adama, Chiquinho & Raul.

That's 20 with Sarkic, Kilman + Collins as HG. Ronan would count too if he stays here.

If it makes any difference (pretty sure it doesn't) then we could not register Chiquinho until February because he won't play.

The qualifying test is 36 months before their 21st birthday, or the end of the season which they turn 21. Toti, RAN and Mosquera won't ever count unfortunately.

We'll now need to register the following I think:

Sa, Sarkic, Semedo, Jonny, RAN, Kilman, Collins, Boly, Toti, Neves, Nunes, Dendoncker, Moutinho, Neto, Guedes, Podence, Hwang, Adama, Chiquinho & Raul.

That's 20 with Sarkic, Kilman + Collins as HG. Ronan would count too if he stays here.
So 17 with Chiquinho and without Mosquera. If you leave Chiquinho out and don't get rid of anyone else then there is room for AN Other?

I don't think RAN and Mosquera count until next season as although they aren't home grown they were born after 01/01/01 so don't need to be included?

You're right Tony. I've conflated the two different regs.

GK: Sa, Sarkic, (Sondergaard)

FB: Jonny, Semedo, Ait-Nouri, (Bueno)

CH: Kilman, Collins, Toti, Mosquera

CM: Neves, Nunes, Moutinho, B Traoré, (Ronan)

AM/WF: Neto, Guedes, Podence, A Traoré, Hwang (Campbell) (Chiquinho in 2023)

ST: Jimenez, Kalajdzic

That's fine, go and get a proper manager now.

The Squad for 2022-23:

FctDzkWWAAEeiw3

Reactions: b3h
So from what I can gather, it's 23/25 registered and 3 U21s who don't have to be registered? (Based on my limited time on FM).

Meaning we only need 6/8 home grown players - Collins, Sarkic?, Kilman, Ronan. Who else?

Last edited:
Back