• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Squad 2017/18

Wolves will rue the day they decided to dispense of Paul Lambert

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif

Updated again and I've started highlighting known injuries now that we're getting a few reports appearing.

Its probably safe to say that Lonergan, Evans and Oniangue won't be around for much longer either, seeing as the others who were left out of the tour have already moved on and Graham has a confirmed injury.

I've moved Coady to centre half as I think it's pretty safe to say that's where Nuno sees him featuring.

As we're clearly going with wing backs, I've split the defense section into CB's and FB/WB's.

Both ankle injuries. Costa almost ready to return to training. Phil suffers when he ups his training (same as MGW)

I think we're up to date with all the movements, but I may have missed a few arrivals/departures from the U23's.

I think we're up to date with all the movements, but I may have missed a few arrivals/departures from the U23's.

Oskar Buur is a new RB for the U23's, we also signed a Chinese lad, Ming Yang, and a Portuguese striker, Jose Xavier.

Oskar Buur is a new RB for the U23's, we also signed a Chinese lad, Ming Yang, and a Portuguese striker, Jose Xavier.

Probably a bit pedantic but isn't Ming Yang Swiss.......not that it matters either way

Good work man.

God I hate our central midfield.
Safe to say this isn't the case now...

OP should be updated to reflect the current squad from the information I can gather online.

Updated to reflect all of January's movements.

Nice one Nando.

Can somebody who has twitter etc please tell me that James Kent is getting pelters at regular intervals for his pre season views?

Reading that squad list is awesome. It's incredible for this division.

Back