• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2018-2019

Apologies for the lack of updates everyone, have been struggling to get over a bad case of the flu.

Will post a quick summary later!

I imagine it was along the lines of 'felt shit, shivered a lot, sweated heavily'?

#heretohelp

Get well soon sedge! I was bad in january and it took me weeks to get back to normal.

have enjoyed your updates with this thread as usual. stellar work!

There's rumours on twitter of bright going to cov in the summer. Makes sense provided we have a buy back clause although he might not extend his contract with us

He doesn't have a choice the option is in our favour

Why have a buy back clause,he's not good enough for where we are now,let alone in the future,can't see him suddenly turning into the new messi and becoming a world beater

No, but he does look a decent L1 / champ player. Another decent season and we might get £2m for him.

Why have a buy back clause,he's not good enough for where we are now,let alone in the future,can't see him suddenly turning into the new messi and becoming a world beater

To "do a Benik"?

Harry Burgoyne seems well liked by the Falkirk fans. He has tweeted his thanks to the club and fans and the responses are very positive. Good that he saved his season after an injury early on at Plymouth. Not good enough for us but I hope he goes on to have a decent career (seems to have sorted out his weak wrists on loan as well)

Harry Burgoyne seems well liked by the Falkirk fans. He has tweeted his thanks to the club and fans and the responses are very positive. Good that he saved his season after an injury early on at Plymouth. Not good enough for us but I hope he goes on to have a decent career (seems to have sorted out his weak wrists on loan as well)
Yeah I like Harry seems a top lad.

Of course he was part of the last side to win at Anfield.....

I know a few Falkirk fans and they all loved him. They conceded an early goal in an important game recently and looked like crumbling but Harry pulled everyone together for a huddle and got them fired up (think they might've still lost but that's beside the point :icon_lol:).

His performances have been good as well, mate of mine said they'd have been relegated a month ago of it wasn't for Burgoyne's saves.

I know a few Falkirk fans and they all loved him. They conceded an early goal in an important game recently and looked like crumbling but Harry pulled everyone together for a huddle and got them fired up (think they might've still lost but that's beside the point :icon_lol:).

His performances have been good as well, mate of mine said they'd have been relegated a month ago of it wasn't for Burgoyne's saves.

That's very encouraging, it sounds like he's moved on from the kid we saw at Anfield.

A goalkeepers presence is so important

Forest, unsurprisingly, not retaining the services of Leo Bonatini.

Expect him to go back abroad this summer.

Turns out he can't play out wide. Who knew!

And to think we had a few fans on Twitter who thought he could do a job at RWB

Looks like Jumilla are going to end up in a rello play off. Whoops

They've just lost the second leg 2-0, so Ryan Leak and co have suffered their first relegation unfortunately.

Apologies for having neglected this thread all. A season review is in the pipeline!

Back