• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Championship 15/16

£13m for Dangerous Dave would be worth taking ;)

Wonder if Bristol are in the market for any more

A lot of draws tonight. Ipswich beating Burnley, early signs suggest they could be right up there again.

A lot of draws tonight. Ipswich beating Burnley, early signs suggest they could be right up there again.
Is it to early to draw any kind of conclusions, apparently Middlesbrough controlled much of the game at Derby County without taking all three points. I would still back Burnley to finish higher than Ipswich.

The Derby STH I know said another two of their midfielders came off injured last night. Think it was Hendrick and someone else from memory.

derby have apparently bid for Forests Antonio.
Could get interesting.

At £4-5m I'd like us to get involved. I think we'd have a good chance of winning the league with someone of that quality playing from the left.

They left him out because of it apparently.

At £4-5m I'd like us to get involved. I think we'd have a good chance of winning the league with someone of that quality playing from the left.
I like him too. I thought you said he wasn't that good not long ago?

How old is he?
I'd be interested too. It'd be a massive move to cement a top 2 claim.

Would be a perfect Sako replacement but I think we've made our bed with Ojo/Wallace in that regard so I don't expect we'll get involved.

Poor Doherty, he'd get rinsed everyday in training, he's only just stopped having flashbacks about the 0-3 last year :D

Brentford have accepted a £9m bid from Bristol City for striker Andre Gray, BBC Sport understands.

The 24-year-old striker, who had been a target for Hull, is currently discussing personal terms with the Bees' Championship rivals.

Gray has rejected the move.

Bristol City will end up spending £15m on someone like Jon Stead on deadline day.

Gray has rejected the move.

Bristol City will end up spending £15m on someone like Jon Stead on deadline day.

That's actually quite amusing. Is there a Brizzle forum I could LOL at? Marrrrrrrrleneux Mix or something?

I do like the thread where they are talking about who they should go for as clearly Gayle and Gray were above what they should be targeting...so who should we go for

1 Answer - Defoe.

OTIB is one of the very worst forums on earth. Their rage when we wouldn't give them 8,000 tickets or something down here a few years ago. They also genuinely agreed with McIndoe when he said they were a bigger club than Wolves.

Back