• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Championship 15/16

Yeah you were only here for the good times. ;)

My relationship with Wolves started on a high, that 2-1 against Manchester United was pretty much immediately after I'd picked them on FIFA 11 and decided "yeah I'll go with these guys they have a cool badge and a Scottish guy (Fletcher)".

I don't think you should be deleting it Stu. You have been on the high horse about this all afternoon frankly, and I don't understand why you can't accept Alan has an entitlement to have a differing opinion to you.

High horse? Not at all. Just don't see how Alan can have a balanced view without being there for all of it.

Hence why I deleted it.

I strongly disagree with him and shall leave it there.

By the way, if I had such unbalanced views on a player from before my affiliation, I'd fully expect to be pulled up on it

My relationship with Wolves started on a high, that 2-1 against Manchester United was pretty much immediately after I'd picked them on FIFA 11 and decided "yeah I'll go with these guys they have a cool badge and a Scottish guy (Fletcher)".

Your timing was impeccable.

Indeed! It was fun for the next six months or so and then pretty shit after that. :icon_wink:

I see it like this: Henry was key to getting promoted once. He was also key to relegated twice. Net loss. Add on his attitude during our relegation campaign from the Championship ("we're too good to go down") and some of his political statements, and no, I don't much care for him.

I'd blame Morgan and Moxey, Mick, Solbakken and Saunders for consecutive relegation.

I wouldn't blame Henry.

Re your political comment it simply made me smile.

I blame the players almost completely, but know that many place the blame elsewhere.

I didn't say the rest didn't do a bad job!

Yeah, I think we've had that discussion before. On two different planes, we are, regarding him.

Everything we could have got wrong we did, a remarkably good job of cocking that season up. Looking back it's so bizarre.

Or both, tbh.

I don't think you can solely blame him. Though he is one of the reasons of course

I know you know or have been told stuff, but even then you have Saunders, Morgan being a tit, the Fletcher and Kightly saga, poor recruitment.

I don't think you can solely blame him. Though he is one of the reasons of course

I know you know or have been told stuff, but even then you have Saunders, Morgan being a tit, the Fletcher and Kightly saga, poor recruitment.

Absolutely. I freely admit I am blind when it comes to the fraud.

Back