• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Championship 15/16

Very precious as well. Anyone goes against the admin they delete threads, perma ban posters etc. (although I might start taking that stance...)

OTIB is one of the very worst forums on earth. Their rage when we wouldn't give them 8,000 tickets or something down here a few years ago. They also genuinely agreed with McIndoe when he said they were a bigger club than Wolves.
How many times have we won the Welsh Cup? They have a point [emoji12]

Now Burnley have had a £9m bid for Gray accepted.

Goes bad to worse for Derby, Hughes out for most of the season and now Jeff Hendrick charged with violent disorder by the Irish authorities after a brawl in Dublin.

He went off injured as well on Tues night apparently.

I have a sneaking suspicion/desire for the Derby experiment to fail under Clement.

Be interesting to see how they do tonight, as much as I want them to lose I don't want to see Brum win. Altho I expect Birmingham to have a strong season, play offs a possibility for them poss?

Be interesting to see how they do tonight, as much as I want them to lose I don't want to see Brum win. Altho I expect Birmingham to have a strong season, play offs a possibility for them poss?

The hope is Derby fail, go after Rowett, Birmingham fall like a stone :)

Just the 8 forwards on Burnley's books!

Watford apparently in for Cole Skuse from Ipswich for 3 MILLION POUNDS!!!!!!!!!! Mental money.

I can't see how he is possibly better than players they already own who can't get in their team at the moment.

Wednesday have loaned Michael Turner from Norwich for the season, Hooper expected to follow. They've also bid £3 million for Forestieri. Making some good signings in this window...

Wednesday have had a £10 million bid for Ross McCormack turned down. What the fuck?

Ryan Fredericks leaving Bristol City less than a month after signing to go to Fulham.

Vossen joins the quick time departure club by pissing off back to Belgium.

Vossen joins the quick time departure club by pissing off back to Belgium.

Shame that I like Vossen, clearly didn't fit into Dyche's direct style. I'd have had him here as a #10.

Shame that I like Vossen, clearly didn't fit into Dyche's direct style. I'd have had him here as a #10.

Agreed. Burnley fans hated him from the start for some random reason but I thought he was quality last season although admittedly his goal return was quite poor. Vossen, Adomah & Bamford tore us apart at the Riverside.

Forest have signed Chris O'Grady

attachment.php

Can't believe QPR have managed to keep hold of Charlie Austin and Matt Phillips. Fair play to both players for showing a bit of loyalty, but I am gutted!

Back