• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Telegraph Reports

I feel a whitewash coming up.
F.A. desparately trying to protect their own backs (and salaries and expenses of course).

Its obviously very difficult for any football association when everyone knows the top echelon of football FIFA and UEFA are massively corrupt.

None of the names on the twitter list are that surprising really.

I'm really, really hoping that the number 6 gets destroyed though :)

I have seen a list but have no idea how fake it is. There is one manager on there I really hope is true though...

If I were Rosie I would be on a plane to somewhere very far away just about now.

Monaco possibly? I hear Rosie has some savings over there for a rainy day.

If this is true the number of British managers in the PL is going to drop significantly

There's one manager on that list if he is exposed for what he is is be delighted, it would rub into one media outlets faces who've lauded him as some sort of hero and had him as a guest presenter very recently.

Anyways you prick teases, not being on twitter means I have zero fucking clue who this mystical 8 are...

Bloody hell

Do we really want to get shut down?

Remove the link FFS until names are in the open

Interesting:

‏@StanCollymore
Have been told @Telegraph considering "a name bigger than Sam Allardyce" in #football4sale revelations. And names list is "bollocks".

Bigger named British Manager than Sam? Can only think of one with a fondness for dog and one with a fondness with Horses

So where is this list that people have seen then? I can't seem to find it. PM me obvs, don't put it on here.

I expect lots of fake lists are being put out there.

The list on Twitter last night annoyed me. So many spelling mistakes on such a small list.

Back