• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool in for Joe Gomez from Charlton.

Juanmi on his way to Southampton. Decent player. Not sure Pelle will do anything next season, Long is just Doyle Max and who knows how J-Rod will go, so they did need another forward.

Sounds like J-Rod could have returned at the back end of the season but they saw no reason to risk him. Hopefully he comes back as good as he was as he was on fire.

Bayern Munich sign Stuttgart goalkeeper Sven Ulreich on three year deal, leaving Pepe Reina to sign for ?

Drogba in talks with NYRB, apparently.

I'm sure Jose can see something in Falcao, but this one is a big surprise , especially on over 200k a week.

Manchester City are interested in signing Fulham's Patrick Roberts and the youngster is refusing to sign a new deal at Craven Cottage, according to Sky sources.
Looks like the best Fulham can do is create an auction seeing as though Roberts has only one year left on his contract.

I'm sure Jose can see something in Falcao, but this one is a big surprise , especially on over 200k a week.
Mourinho is thick as thieves with Falcao agent Jorge Mendes. If he Mourinho finds a place for one of his Mendes players at Chelsea on top money other Mendes players then get forwarded towards Mourinho rather than other clubs.

Mourinho is thick as thieves with Falcao agent Jorge Mendes. If he Mourinho finds a place for one of his Mendes players at Chelsea on top money other Mendes players then get forwarded towards Mourinho rather than other clubs.

It wouldn't be the first time Jose/Abramovich/Chelsea had splashed out a huge amount of money on a player only to barely play them (Remy, Ba, Cuadrado, etc.).

Stefano Mauri "would consider" a move to MLS but is open to a new contract at Lazio.

West Brom signing James McLean apparently.

Can't say that's a good signing for a Premier League club.

Everton supporting mate of mine reckons they've signed Deulofeu for just over £2 million.
Fucking bargain.

Man City have gone back to Liverpool with a £40m bid for Sterling.

Think we are days away from a #headsgone moment with young Raheem

Everton supporting mate of mine reckons they've signed Deulofeu for just over £2 million.
Fucking bargain.

Not so sure, he wasn't that impressive for Everton the first time round I didn't think and he's done a fat lot of nothing at Sevilla this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back