• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he once have some odd stat, pre-Spurs days, that every PL match he'd played in, his team had lost? Or something similar. Seem to remember it before his career took off.

Bizarre transfer time; Andre-Pierre Gignac is off to play for Tigres UANL in Mexico.

That'll please the Baggies.

Fulham have agreed the signing of midfielder Ben Pringle and goalkeeper Andy Lonergan, from Rotherham and Bolton respectively, on two-year contracts.

The pair will join the London club on free transfers when their current contracts expire on 1 July.

Pringle was one I hoped we were in for. Especially on a free.

The lure of London and decent wages won out I suppose.

He didn't really do a great deal last season. Not the standout player like he was in League One, 12 months ago I was interested but not now.

He didn't really do a great deal last season. Not the standout player like he was in League One, 12 months ago I was interested but not now.

A bit of a Saville type then

(George not Jimmy)

A bit of a Saville type then

(George not Jimmy)

Big season for young George. If he's getting nowhere near our team between now and Christmas it's probably all over for him here and at Championship level for a while.

Meanwhile Trippier to Spurs has gone through. Good signing. Watch him magically appear in the England squad now as well.

Him vs Walker will be interesting. Personally I think the latter is awful

Him vs Walker will be interesting. Personally I think the latter is awful

Him vs Walker will probably be settled by Walker spending most of the season on the treatment table...

Bizarre transfer time; Andre-Pierre Gignac is off to play for Tigres UANL in Mexico.

Ikechukwu Uche from Villareal as well.

Tigres are going all in to win Copa Libertadores, it seems.

Thought they might see him as a bit erratic at left back, to begin with anyway. Makes sense though as they tried to son Olsson from Norwich in January I think

Odd, wasn't Taylor pretty good last year?

Seems weird to spend 3.5m on a position that is already decent, but then 3.5m isn't really that much for a PL player these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back