• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

Everton allegedly are offering £100m for Zaha. Plus the have the Iwobi bid in as well. Plus they have had two goes at Doucoure at the around £40m mark.

For that lot they could get Dias, Rugani, Bruno Fernandes and have change for a slap up binge at Mrs Miggins pie shop.

It's fucking bizarre
Extra points for a top Blackadder line in there sir

I dont think kean will be suited to the premier league, he wasnt that good in seria a either tbh. Ceirtainly not in the way they line up, they need a raul or kane lite, or even someone like mitrovich (I know you lot hate him so bring on the personal insults) will be miles ahead of kean.

Add they got 2 of our players sent off at Molineux for nothing, their Chairman then insinuated that Wolverhampton was like the Bronx in the 70's and they got two penalties against us for falling over again last season

I dont think kean will be suited to the premier league, he wasnt that good in seria a either tbh. Ceirtainly not in the way they line up, they need a raul or kane lite, or even someone like mitrovich (I know you lot hate him so bring on the personal insults) will be miles ahead of kean.

Please pack this victim shit in. People largely haven't said they don't rate Mitrovic just that he wouldn't suit us because his off the ball workrate is practically nothing

You are wrong nearly everyone said he was shit, but I don't care enough to argue.

You are wrong nearly everyone said he was shit, but I don't care enough to argue.
You are wrong on this one. The majority view on this forum is he wouldnt fit into how we play not that he is shit.

We've all watched him play and score against us enough times to know he's not shit. He's just no use in our style of play.

Yep... Consensus was he's a good "big man up front" but doesn't have the workrate of Raul so wouldn't really fit in with us. Also a large number believed the big lad at Newcastle last year (ex *lbion, cant remember his name) would be ideal because of the effort he puts in

Yep... Consensus was he's a good "big man up front" but doesn't have the workrate of Raul so wouldn't really fit in with us. Also a large number believed the big lad at Newcastle last year (ex *lbion, cant remember his name) would be ideal because of the effort he puts in

Salomon Rondon

As we say Mitrovic totally wouldn't work for us doesn't mean Mitrovic is a poor forward. I am actually completely bloody amazed that no Premier League team has tried to get him from Fulham, and equally that he was willing to sign a new deal. Praise to him for loyalty to them, and quizzical looks at a load of lower end Premier League clubs who are going to be desperate for goals and haven't moved in. I mean, Brighton until they got Maupay, were looking like relying on Glenn Murray who is nearer 40 than 30. And Maupay is utterly unproven.

The thing to note with him is his best form in England came under a Serbian manager. Didn't do a lot for Fulham under either Ranieri or Parker

Welbz going to Watford, I'm gutted.

Lo Celso to Spurs is happening by the look of it. It could well be the mental deadline day SSN have been desperate for since time immemorial. I am less than convinced to be honest.

the 19 year old Ryan Sessegnon is off to spurs as well by the looks of it. SSN only mentioned his age 4 times in a 30 second bit

Cancelo confirmed to city for £60m with Danilo off to Juve

All that money for a player that bottled challenging Doc for our RWB slot...

If you try and work out the value of Danilo in that deal then I think Juve have pretty much broken even and got a free Danilo. Not bad for a year.

Cancelo is a tremendous player and we clearly got close last year, but he has moved on to a different level now. I think Matt is safe.

We'll be saying the same about Dias next year too - that's why if we have to pay big money while they're remotely attainable, we should.

Back