• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

That's exactly why it could easily happen, they did it with Pogba & Sanchez

It'd be nice for us to start being linked to a few elite players. Even if they are highly rated youngsters.

That's exactly why it could easily happen, they did it with Pogba & Sanchez

If they carry on like that then it looks like Woodward in control and not Ole at the wheel (colour me shocked).

Pogba - wants to go
Alexis - £350k a week after tax, fucking useless. Can't afford to get rid
Lukaku - not even close to the standard they need to get back to the top
De Gea - wants to be anywhere else he can
Defence - Bombscare
Mata - wants to go
We could go on, obviously

Bringing in a Bale or Countinho on wages that would probably embarrass Sanchez is actually making their situation within the squad worse. And they have a managerial baby trying to organise this.

If they carry on like that then it looks like Woodward in control and not Ole at the wheel (colour me shocked).

Pogba - wants to go
Alexis - £350k a week after tax, fucking useless. Can't afford to get rid
Lukaku - not even close to the standard they need to get back to the top
De Gea - wants to be anywhere else he can
Defence - Bombscare
Mata - wants to go
We could go on, obviously

Bringing in a Bale or Countinho on wages that would probably embarrass Sanchez is actually making their situation within the squad worse. And they have a managerial baby trying to organise this.

Yeah its bloody great isn't it!!!

giphy.gif

Pogba or Eriksen will end up at Real too.

They've got plenty of players they can shift for good money if needed, but they've been prudent the last few years so no surprise they're going ballistic now.

United will pay over the odds for AWB, but he'll go there. I'm not massive of fan of Leicester's Richard Stearman upgrade but he his better than they have.

Villa after kalvin Phillips for £14m. Is he any good? I thought he was a bit shit

Villa haven't really been linked with anyone amazing yet. It's like they're building a decent championship side

Pretty much what I said on the other thread, I guess he'd make their team instead of Whelan and is a different type of player to Hurrahaine if that's the route they want to go down. It'd be a hope to stay up rather than a looking to kick on signing.

Saw someone on twitter saying Villa are building a good team to win the championship in 20/21.

I said to a Leicester fan today, Wes Morgan is the sort of player Villa would target.

Saw someone on twitter saying Villa are building a good team to win the championship in 20/21.

It's why I'd wait to see who they sign rather than the links. They SHOULD have the money to not be touching the like of him

Wesley Moraes to Villa for £20m+ from Club Brugge.

He must have a European passport then as he wouldn't get a work permit.

Exceptional fee loophole gives it a possibility, especially as he has played Champions League.

Scores on average 1 every 3.3 games in Belgian league.

Not seen much of him so not sure how good he is.

If you don't initially qualify it goes to a points system. You must hit 5 points for an appeal to be considered. Which isn't a guarantee it will be granted, but usually it will.

Having played in the Champions League last season gets one of those points
Value of the transfer needs to be in the third quartile of all transfer values into the premier league in the last twelve months to get another two points. £22m or so must be a good chance of that.

So got to find the other two points

And you get 3 points if the guy is going straight into the top 25% earners AT YOUR CLUB

So if you want Carlos kickaball who won't get a permit now, then it seems, pay a big fee and stick him on high wages and you nail the 5pts needed.

Back