• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

I don't get the irony?

He's a good signing tbf, he was very tidy for Leicester, just made a terrible move to Chelsea and then was grossly unfit when he went to Burnley

Needs to get his head right, proper dickhead behaviour for a while.

I don't get the irony?

He's a good signing tbf, he was very tidy for Leicester, just made a terrible move to Chelsea and then was grossly unfit when he went to Burnley

Danny drinkwater got done for drunk driving a while ago

If Smith can sort his head out, he'll be a useful addition. Thing is, not sure that position is where they need more signings.

McGinn is out for ages, Luiz and Nakamba are both garbage.

If he finds his Leicester form then he'll be alright (although I reckon I'd still look alright with Kanté doing all my running for me), they have more pressing concerns though. Like, no strikers and all their wingers are appalling for this level.

and with heaton out, they need a keeper for the rest of this season.

and with heaton out, they need a keeper for the rest of this season.

They aren't buying another one. They already have Nyland, Kalinic and Steer and none of them are saleable assets on account of being fucking rubbish. They can't be paying five first team keepers at once.

They aren't buying another one. They already have Nyland, Kalinic and Steer and none of them are saleable assets on account of being fucking rubbish. They can't be paying five first team keepers at once.

isn't one of them injured? perhaps one had a short term injury, I thought they were struggling for cover. that said, smith has brought in a few keepers there without seeming to fancy them to start matches. can see them looking to loan someone desperate for some first team football.

I don't think Luiz is that bad tbf, but agree Nakamba isn't up to it. Most inappropriate first name! they also have Hourihane and a number of middling midfielders. Smith hasn't quite sorted a system out there this season really.

He also spent a chunk of his loan at Burnley with an an ankle injury. Fair enough you say. Until you realise he got it by acting a twat in a club when wankered and got twatted by somebody who didn't appreciate his actions, and the ankle injury ensued from the scrap.

Aston Villa want to sign Middlesbrough's DR Congo striker Britt Assombalonga, 27, as cover for injured Brazil forward Wesley. (Northern Echo)

The gift that keeps on giving.

Same source also saying they're plotting an emotional return for Rudi Gestede :icon_lol:

Gary Madine has left Cardiff. No sale just gone. What an outstanding transfer that was for Cardiff. I believe zero goals scored and a missed penalty. All for £6m

Have some great memories from that penalty miss. What a striker.

West Ham complete the signing of a not 100% fit Randolph to cover their injured goalkeeper, not very good but cries a bit goalkeeper and their surely thats not a goalkeeper.

A fee agreed between inter Milan and Manchester Utd for Ashley Young.

Back