• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2020/2021 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
His last game would theoretically be against us, if Howe has any sense though he'll tell him to stay at home for the next fortnight

I think Fraser is refusing to play, isn't he?

Bournemouth fans will tell you that he's not been playing all season.

He's not refusing to play, he's refusing to sign a contract beyond June 30th, so Howe isn't picking him

Arsenal are giving Luiz a one year contract and Soares 4!

The Burnley 5 are now just a 4. Bardsley signs new deal. eff Hendrick, Aaron Lennon, Joe Hart and Adam Legzdins all leaving.

Presume Hart wil end up in the USA or Australia

Seen the rumour they were looking at him if Leno's injury was serious but it looks like he could be back in 6-8 weeks

Yeah, he'll be fine for next season.

Hart is done, a very strange decline.

I thought he did OK v us at Molineux. Kept the score down. Not bad considering he was probably knackered from playing in Euro games with Burnley every other day....

The rise of the Sweeper keeper and the game evolving around him without him doing the same is what caused his decline. I thought he was done when he went to Torino.

The rise of the Sweeper keeper and the game evolving around him without him doing the same is what caused his decline. I thought he was done when he went to Torino.

It always felt like Pirlo's penalty in 2012 effected him, but he did win the league after then, so perhaps not.

It's not so much that, plenty of keepers still can't play. Pope is awful with the ball at his feet.

It's that weird weakness low down to his left and how he kept making howlers out of nowhere. He was genuinely excellent for 3-4 years and then turned to shit for no real reason.

It wasn't just that, he kept making errors and never recovered his confidence. Almost every goal England were conceding you started to think 'Hart has to do better there'. I remember around 2012 time and he was unreal for City sometimes, some of the saves he was making were fantastic. Those errors in Pellgrini's first season when he was temporarily dropped for Pantilimon affected him a lot I think, confidence dropped massively and he declined dramatically. Never the same after.

He's quite a strange guy, he seems alright and all that but he's way too intense sometimes. All that bawling in the tunnel during Euro 2016 made him look unhinged, as said by Rich Pirlo absolutely did him like a kipper.

I blame Dave Edwards.

Doesn't seem like that nice a guy IMO. Heard a few stories about him and he sounds like a nob.

I really rated him 2010-13 though. His game against Dortmund (12/13) always sticks out to me as a really top goalkeeping performance. Kept them a game where they were annihilated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back