• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2020/2021 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Groningen reminds me of Norwich.

haha, was more of a joke..still, bet he can provide some goals and rip up defences :)

One of my favourite players - an absolute joy to watch.

Robben. You know as a defender exactly what he is going to do. And then he does it, and there is not a huge amount you can do about it!

Has Willian been mentioned on here? Talk on 5 Live that he won't be happy with a one-year contract at Chelsea and might be available on a free. Too old for us at 32? He's getting a UK residency, apparently, so he wants to stay here.

He is a fine fine player. Obviously going to be on the wane but hey he is younger than Joao. Wages would be huge. Trouble is where would we play him? It's an interesting debate for sure.

He is a fine fine player. Obviously going to be on the wane but hey he is younger than Joao. Wages would be huge. Trouble is where would we play him? It's an interesting debate for sure.

Yeah, that's what I was wondering. (That's an insane question to be asking, isn't it?) Upgrade on/alternative to Donck? If by some mad chance we made the CL, I'd like his experience in the squad for those games (not that we're exactly bereft in that department, either).

We won't be paying the kind of wages he'll want.

He would want at least double what our highest earner is on. It's a non-starter.

I don't like Willian at all. He's been linked with Arsenal and it's just the kind of signing they'd make.

Angel Gomes leaving Man United after failing to agree a new contract. Be interesting to see where he goes - really needs games!

Angel Gomes leaving Man United after failing to agree a new contract. Be interesting to see where he goes - really needs games!

Don't think he's ever going to be top level, not good enough to make up for his natural size. United fans stupidly overrate all their Academy players.

TB Joshua is an utter stain on humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back