• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2020/2021 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent signing for them, though they gave Keane a new big contract and Mina is first choice (though often injured), so wonder how much he will play

McNumpty going with Watkins to Villa for £28m rising to £33m. Steep!

Now confirmed. Now I'm sure that he is an upgrade on what they have, albeit for a huge fee, however I can't quite understand that if he so good why didn't Smith see his Premier League credentials and sign him 12/18 months ago?

Oliver Burke to Sheffield United, Callum Robinson going the other way confirmed.

Sounds like Reguilon is going to Spurs. They surely can't be looking to line-up with four at the back with him and Doc as full backs.

* see this is already being discussed elsewhere.

Real have said they'll pay half his wages for a loan. Still over a quarter of a million a week though. Jose must have locked Levy in a cupboard.

Anybody else think Bale seems to be a bit of a tosser - yes, contractually, he can sit there and pocket his £600K per week, but why not accept, say, a still incredible £200K just to play?

Anybody else think Bale seems to be a bit of a tosser - yes, contractually, he can sit there and pocket his £600K per week, but why not accept, say, a still incredible £200K just to play?

Tbf he was perfectly happy to go to China a year ago (whatever you think of that as a career move) but Real blocked it at the last minute as they decided that they wouldn't let him go on a free after all.

He still seems plenty motivated when he plays for Wales, even if he's not quite the player he was.

If I was being paid £600k a week I wouldn't be in a massive rush to have it teared up too be fair.

If I was being paid £600k a week I wouldn't be in a massive rush to have it teared up too be fair.
I do get that, but how many £600ks do you need? He's in the Autumn of his career and will still get £150k a week

WBA get their Luznhy moment with 36 year old Ivanovic. At least Luzhny was playing for Arsenal and was a year younger. Still shite though and we still got relegated.

Ivanovic looked finished for a good 18 months before he left Chelsea and that was a while ago.

I do get that, but how many £600ks do you need? He's in the Autumn of his career and will still get £150k a week

But he's won a lot of trophies, became one of the top 3/4 players in the season including scoring the winner in a CL final - maybe he's just not bothered any more? Now he gets to coin it in and set him and all his family up for the rest of their lives.

Not sure whether I agree or not but I can see it being partly the case.

His family are already set for life for multiple generations tbf

He'd still be getting his full wage with any loan in any case, so can prove his worth for any future permanent move.

Plenty of chatter about both Reguilon and Bale to Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back