• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2020/2021 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are clearly going to get the Konate deal over the line. Good bizz and helps address the big issue

Not sure who he is, I keep telling my mates he will be the new Keita, who I also keep describing as a 50million Samassi Abou.

Watching the Anton Ferdinand Racism doc on BBC. Disgraceful really and this was only 10 years ago.

Shocked to read that Zaha has asked leave to Palace.

I can just picture his face when he requested the move

Fuck sake, we should have signed him in the summer they went down, it was so obvious, would have been about half what Villa will pay too.
Him and Godfrey were pretty obvious. Cantwell is the one I'm not sure about, bit of a prick but definitely talented

Him and Godfrey were pretty obvious. Cantwell is the one I'm not sure about, bit of a prick but definitely talented
Agreed, i wouldn't have gone for Cantwell myself, but the other two were clear as day.

Perhaps we did, but i doubt it.

Agreed, i wouldn't have gone for Cantwell myself, but the other two were clear as day.

Perhaps we did, but i doubt it.
Not really our MO though is it?We have plenty of players who have come through the Championship though like Boly, Neves and Coady

Last edited:
Not really our MO though is it?.We have plenty of players who have come through the Championship though like Boly, Neves and Coady

It shouldn't matter though, if they're good enough, young enough and at the right value we should be going for them, our MO is too narrow and has proven so for a few windows now.

On another note how do Villa keep spending this cash and evade FFP? Yet Jeff tells us we can't spend owt because of it?

On another note how do Villa keep spending this cash and evade FFP? Yet Jeff tells us we can't spend owt because of it?
Jeff claims it's UEFA FFP, which Villa don't have an issue with but really it's fuck all to do with FFP, we now need to be self sustainable. Villa don't.

But WHY do we have to be self sustainable? Being self sustainable and increasing the size of the brand is not possible.

Oh and look at Villa getting their business done in June too, really does make a mockery of Jeff's witterings this signing, it smashes his crap about FFP, about buying from the champ AND about it being so difficult to get business done early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back