• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2022/23- Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their fans seem to think he’s gone right off the boil since Arsenal, supposedly his boyhood club, were said to be interested. In my view, changing the way they played this season compared to last and a partnership with Ings that hasn’t taken off yet, is more of a reason.
Surprised to read Villa are open to allowing Watkins to leave this summer. Something gone wrong there?

Gerrard wants a number 9 and 2 10's 41221, he doesn't really fit that

Watkins out of our price range in reality . Our model will be cheap and unknown .

They won’t be able to pay his wages under the new salary cap rules coming in.

I think he's referring to the new 70% revenue rules. Which doesn't include salaries, I don't think.

It does. No more than 70% of income on salaries and on amortisation.

They'll just do a City and agree OTT sponsorship deals and nobody will have the ability to pick them apart.

Have man city got any youth strikers that might be worth looking at? I know they're not exactly blessed with number 9s though

Latest name to get MLS tongues wagging is Gareth Bale, apparently in talks with DC United.

Dunno how I feel about taking in more players so far past their prime, but he's surely too good for the league even now.

If he's expecting an easy ride he need only look at Gonzalo Higuain for how that's worked out.

MLS ain't quite the beach it used to be for players like them.

If he's expecting an easy ride he need only look at Gonzalo Higuain for how that's worked out.

MLS ain't quite the beach it used to be for players like them.
It's still a breeze for players of his quality.

From what I've seen some the play can be exciting. But the defending is woeful. Conference standard stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back