• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2022/23- Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Mane had emerged as potentially there best central player so they've potentially just upgraded there.

Don't suppose anyone here who follows the Bundesliga could tell me about Stuttgart midfielder Mateo Klimowicz? Being linked with Charlotte this morning.

Spurs have had a 25m bid accepted for Bissouma who is still under police investigation…

You’d assume they know he’s not going to be charged or something if this goes ahead.

Yeah, although a lot of the time football clubs don’t give a shit (or even think about it)

Think he only has a year left on his contract but thought Brighton would squeeze them for more if they didn’t want him to leave

The off field stuff aside, which I know hardly anything about. I think that will be a quality signing for Spurs. Really rate Bissouma as a player.

Spence heading that way too, they’ve done some good early business at Spurs

United offering a contract to Eriksson, and thought to be interested in Vitinha

Forest in talks to sign Henderson on loan from Man U.

Don’t all these clubs know there’s international games on, then friendlies, then pre season, then the season start, so they can’t sign anyone?

Romain's centre back partner for Morocco.

Newcastle signing Pope from Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back