• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2022/23- Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice have submitted a £10m bid for Ben Brereton Diaz. Can't see that being enough to convince Blackburn to sell.

Rory Delap used to live around the corner from me and used the same dog trainer. That was pre Liam #flex

Rory Delap used to live around the corner from me and used the same dog trainer. That was pre Liam #flex

That reminds me of a questionable ‘claim to fame’ post in that I used to live next door to SEB. Mind you, he was in a pushchair at the time. Came from a large family and I always got on ok but you learned to keep your head down as some were a bit… of a challenge to authority is probably the safest way of putting it.

Villa have had 25m accepted for Sarr. High ceiling, low floor signing

A lot of Villa fans seem done with Gerrard now, reckon they can lure Poch or Potter instead 🙄

Gerrards under more pressure than Lage. They are getting worse

Think Villa and Leicester could be in trouble this year. Outside chance of relegation?

What happens to Jules Kounde if Barcelona can't make up the cash to register him before the window closes?

What happens to Jules Kounde if Barcelona can't make up the cash to register him before the window closes?
I think he can't register for any team until the transfer window and registration period opens again. Unless Barca release him as a free agent.

Allegedly there's a clause in his contract thst if he isn't registered by then he can terminate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back