• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2022/23- Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different circumstances to be fair. West Ham do have a tendency to go bonkers on the occasional price. I understand where Johnny is coming from in our little spat elsewhere but I'm hoping that next Thursday I am right. It is hope rather than expectation though. Fingers crossed and all that.

Antony to Man U for 80m+. Is that what they need? Hopefully means they won't be splashing more big money out on Neves.

He's a good player, still pretty raw. Plays where Sancho does so one of them is getting bumped out of position. I'd say they have more pressing areas to deal with on the pitch, and they've overpaid massively

That would be an unbelievable deal for Everton but ultimately one I can’t see happening. Mainly because I can’t see that Gallagher or Borja would want it.

No way is Gordon worth that.

I saw Auba's last season at Arsenal and have watched the Netfix behind the scenes Emirates documentary. I can only assume that no one at Chelsea has a TV or knows their way to North London.

Forest with a couple of signings lined up. Another defender and a winger from Blackpool (who they will then loan to Olympiacos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back