• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2022/23- Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I like him. Wouldn't mind us signing him at all.

Hope we are still on the hunt for another centre back, gone a bit quiet on that front

Yeah, I like him. Wouldn't mind us signing him at all.

Hope we are still on the hunt for another centre back, gone a bit quiet on that front
Morocco and Ivory Coast's first choice, England squad member and the Beast of Betis not enough for you? 😉

The Bryan Gil / Lamela swap deal (plus £20m to Sevilla) looks like it's definitely going ahead for Spurs

Lamela has been such a waste. I've said it before, but that last season he played at Roma... He really looked like he could go on and be a top five player in the world.

Just hasn't worked out that way.

Varane to United. 40m or thereabouts.

Had gone off the boil at Real as far as I know, don't think there's anything really to suggest he's a savior, IMO.

He's an upgrade on Lindelof and Utd tax means you pay at least £40m for any upgrade

JRod will have to let us know what the story with Lindelof was at Benfica. It looked clear almost immediately that he was weak as piss and not at all cut out for the Prem. Yet he arrived with a lot of fanfare and big price, if memory serves.

What's the deal there? Same could be asked about the likes of Mangala at City. Were they ever worth the hype?

Weird new trend seems to be starting. Clubs seem to be re-signing old unattached players exclusively to play in the U23s from time to time. Southampton have signed Olly Lancashire, United have signed Paul McShane (yes, really).

Think of some of the stormers we could get back. Stefan Maierhofer to lead the line.

Could finally see Wee Robbie make his emotional return
He's got the cushiest of gigs at the moment. The FAI put him on a huge contract when he joined Mick's coaching staff but Stephen Kenny doesn't want him involved now. So he gets paid and turns up for a few photos every now and then.

Weird new trend seems to be starting. Clubs seem to be re-signing old unattached players exclusively to play in the U23s from time to time. Southampton have signed Olly Lancashire, United have signed Paul McShane (yes, really).

Think of some of the stormers we could get back. Stefan Maierhofer to lead the line.
Yeah, player-coach roles. Brighton started doing it after they played against Bayern's second team I think and they had an older player in their group

He's got the cushiest of gigs at the moment. The FAI put him on a huge contract when he joined Mick's coaching staff but Stephen Kenny doesn't want him involved now. So he gets paid and turns up for a few photos every now and then.
I thought he was Asst to Carl Robinson in Oz?

Derby have Jack Wheelchair on trial, they'd have quite a good team on FIFA 12.

Bloody hell his career will be over after one of Rooney's training sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back