• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2022/23- Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, must have annoyed the admins. Bastards.
If I go into edit your post it comes up like this

Tredders.png
For some reason it doesn't want to reveal its content though. I C&P it and it deletes itself in public view

Rumblings that Nuno wants to bin Doherty

Not a shock really, he happily did it a year ago, even when we had no-one to replace him at the club (remember we had to put Adama at RWB at the start of the season and Buur came on vs Sheff Utd).

My suspicion at the time was that he saw his levels dropping off and he was only ever going to go one way. He isn't going to teach him to defend and he's 30 in January. Finding a taker might be more difficult now everyone has seen how crap he is if you don't play him exactly where we did between 2017 and 2020.

Not a shock really, he happily did it a year ago, even when we had no-one to replace him at the club (remember we had to put Adama at RWB at the start of the season and Buur came on vs Sheff Utd).

My suspicion at the time was that he saw his levels dropping off and he was only ever going to go one way. He isn't going to teach him to defend and he's 30 in January. Finding a taker might be more difficult now everyone has seen how crap he is if you don't play him exactly where we did between 2017 and 2020.
The sale of doc gets nowhere near the credit it deserves

Looks like Harry Kane off to Man City for £160m/£400k p/w

Nuno said the other week he was looking forward to working with Kane

First thoughts were concern he may try and take Raul but I guess that's not on the cards as nobody knows yet what Raul is going to be like on his return so Spurs won't be shelling out big money on him

Given most of us expect Neves to leave anyway the only 2 with Spurs having money to burn which would worry me are Raul and Neto. Their injury situations should sort that. I can see Mendes getting them Felix, maybe on loan

£25m+ on Bryan Gil, £50m on Cristian Romero and £20m on Tomiyasu would seem to indicate that Spurs might be about to receive a windfall...

Romano has said its bollocks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back