• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2022/23- Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they've got to wait for him to come off his holidays and have a medical first...

Chelsea have apparently put a bid in for Lewandowski. If they could pull that off that would be incredible.

Spurs seem to be signing Villa reject keeper Gollini (in fairness he seems to have done fine since they got rid of him)

Arsenal spend another £17m on Lokonga from Anderlecht, and a midfielder, so Neves less likely to go there...

Arsenal spend another £17m on Lokonga from Anderlecht, and a midfielder, so Neves less likely to go there...
They still want another midfielder, as Xhaka is still set to join Roma.

What I'm hoping for is they don't meet our asking price as they are still also heavily linked with Maddison and Aouar, and they don't have an endless pit of money

Demarai Gray is going there as well. Have they finally run out of dosh?

Begovic on his way there too. Rumours of Richarlison to Real. The Everton fans must be loving that

I don't think I'll ever know what to make of Richarlison, I've seen him look unplayable in both senses against us. His attitude is so shit sometimes.

Begovic, Townsend and Gray are all rubbish signings, I wouldn't want any of those for free down here.

I'd have Richarlison in a heartbeat but not for what they paid for him

Not sure what's worse here. The top or Begovic's hair.

E6wk6gOUcAA_VrF

Everton have burned £500m to go from consistently 7th to consistently 10th. And their white elephant will cost a billion and is being built on the edge of the Mersey and right next to a huge sewage works.

Nowt wrong with a well run sewage treatment works (we’re supposed to call them water recycling centres now), Everton on the other hand..

I don't think I'll ever know what to make of Richarlison, I've seen him look unplayable in both senses against us. His attitude is so shit sometimes.

Begovic, Townsend and Gray are all rubbish signings, I wouldn't want any of those for free down here.
how much they payed for Demarai Gray?

£1.5m. Don't even suggest it, he is shocking :D Absolutely zero end product, makes Adama look like the most efficient footballer in the world.

There's a reason why Leverkusen are chucking him away for next to nothing after six months.

£1.5m. Don't even suggest it, he is shocking :D Absolutely zero end product, makes Adama look like the most efficient footballer in the world.

There's a reason why Leverkusen are chucking him away for next to nothing after six months.
1.5m pounds is a fucking steal for him i think...thats a free transfer..i would have liked us to be involved

Edit: Suggests he had done a Gylfi haha

no end product?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back