• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2022/23- Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where Sterling will end up? Offered to Spurs, not in the team a fair bit at the end of the season. Grealish and Kane make it even more crowded in the forward positions.

Not sure who can afford what they would want who is a viable option in this country

I wonder where Sterling will end up? Offered to Spurs, not in the team a fair bit at the end of the season. Grealish and Kane make it even more crowded in the forward positions.

Not sure who can afford what they would want who is a viable option in this country
I reckon Mahrez could be the one missing out as he was in the list for Spurs too. Torres is likely gonna replace him regularly on that right hand side.

£100m isn’t really inflating the market. Going rate really isn’t it. When Barcelona are signing Ousmane Dembele for £120m 4 years ago and he’s average, that’s inflating the market.

coronamarket now so much lower prices

Grealish to City. Penalty per game. Just what we all need ay

He isn’t close to going. It’s Jim White clickbait that has been backtracked upon already

Ronaldo looking elsewhere too, available for £25-30m.

Ronaldo - Jimenez - Messi

That'll do. Even Nuno would have got a tune out of that front three.

Heaton signs for Man Utd, so who's off De Gea or Henderson ?

Neither, he's just replacing Lee Grant to put the cones out.

Last real chance to get some decent money for De Gea for me, cant see Heaton being third choice.

Soumare confirmed at Leicester. I’m officially jealous of how they run that club.

They're certainly getting their business done early.

Daka
Soumare
Bertrand

Christian Fuchs has signed for Charlotte FC, which means we'll at least get to see some good crossing and set pieces while we inevitably anchor the table in our first season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back