• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2022/23- Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly rare these days for City to go for the big blockbuster deal that dwarfs all others in Europe. Haaland's fee wasn't that high (of course a lot more went to other parties). Grealish was very expensive but that's the English premium for you, buying from a fellow Premier League club who didn't need the money that badly.

They also don't actually need him.

All he is doing is what he promised Real Madrid before he signed his mega contract at PSG.

Only way he leaves this summer is if Real offer a fee but they will be happy to wait until next year.

I can see PSG flogging him to Ronaldos lot in Saudi with a move to Madrid to follow a year later for a fee.

All he is doing is what he promised Real Madrid before he signed his mega contract at PSG.

Only way he leaves this summer is if Real offer a fee but they will be happy to wait until next year.
Somehow I forgot Madrid exist when I made the Bayern/City suggestion!

Jude Bellingham has officially completed his move to Real Madrid from Borussia Dortmund, both clubs have confirmed.

So how much will Birmingham's owner be able to siphon out of the club in % of sell on fee... I mean was there a sell on clause?

15% sell on clause according to a quick internet search.

So how much will Birmingham's owner be able to siphon out of the club in % of sell on fee... I mean was there a sell on clause?
They can't as their takeover is ongoing. No chance of pulling money out of the club (you aren't allowed to do this anyway).

Chunk of that will be spent on the Statue of him and the new letters for renaming one of the Stands

Blues bank balance loving the name Bellingham today

Sunderland giving them £3m for Jobe Bellingham (no plans to retire his shirt number though)

Last edited:
Just glad he hasn't gone to United :)

So Arsenal, seem to be playing a dangerous game with Declan Rice.

Knew West Ham wanted £100m+ for him (that England tax is extreme).........so after weeks of sorting out the deal for the player, they offer West Ham £80m (which incs all add-ons. West Ham have told them to do one.

Now seems Man City may be interested and make a move

Apparently spurs are offering £50m for Madison and Barnes from Leicester. Cheapskates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back