• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2022/23- Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tielemans is an annoyingly good signing for Villa. Great squad depth for their extra games.

He's very expensive. Was on £120k a week at Leicester and you can bet he'll have got more now as a free agent.

Ox on the verge of signing for them too. That one makes less sense.

Wouldn't resigning Saisse be any good now we have a manager who knows what he's doing?
Assuming he stays...

The Saudis are helping Chelsea out - going after Koulibaly and Aubameyang

I'd have had Koulibaly in a heartbeat. Superb defender.

I thought he was really poor last season tbh. Tbf Chelsea are tinpot at the mo so lots going wrong there he didn’t control.

Yeah, he was awful and not much better in the World Cup either.

Could be one of those that has just fallen off a cliff with age, he's 32 next week. And on about £300k a week we can't get near that, not even half that.

Koulibaly’s never been that good. Just one of those players that gets a reputation and lives off it because people barely watch them play.
It’s not a surprise he’s been a bomb scare for Chelsea and Napoli have improved massively at the back with Kim there instead.

The Mbappe fun is about to restart.

He has decided not to take up the extra year option at PSG so his contract expires next June.
Seems PSG have to decide whether to sell now or risk losing him on a free.

He will go to Madrid as there clearly isn’t this fictitious “allow me to go to Spain for a pittance “ clause in Haaland’s contract. Neymar off to the Saudi money as well you would think. What a terrible shame for PSG.

100% he will go to Madrid and I think be will stay at PSG and then move on a free.
PSG on the other hand will probably want to sell him this summer.

He will go to Madrid as there clearly isn’t this fictitious “allow me to go to Spain for a pittance “ clause in Haaland’s contract. Neymar off to the Saudi money as well you would think. What a terrible shame for PSG.
Owners of PSG would rather let Neymar leave for free than sell to Saudis.

Naturally Chelsea want to sign Mbappe

Hoping the pull of the Champs League..no sorry the Europa...ahh actually the Papa John's Conference...shit just the Premier League will persuade him to come to London for a bit.

City or Bayern, I’d guess.

Cannot see Bayern matching his PSG wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back