• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2022/23- Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blues away, December 2017. The moron Sky co-comms (I'm going to say it was Birtles as I hate him) musing about whether our Portuguese players would cope. It was colder in Lisbon than Birmingham that night.
Was it Adrian Chiles who was once shocked it was snowing in Turkey?

It cor snow there, When I go on me holidays to Antalya I have to put on Factor 50

The English argument is that he will have no problem with that because having lived on Mainland Europe for so many years he has never experienced cold weather or rain and lived out his life in a constant heatwave.

Remember Lop rocking up in November and Jeff making an embarrassed joke about our grey, miserable weather and Lop told him it was actually pissing down when he left Madrid!
Tongue slightly in cheek but the heat down there is really thick, it’s something else.

Not that I think that will help the defenders here out very much!

Was all Darren Fletcher (the fat beardy BT one, not the smackhead looking ex-Man Utd one) going all in on some duff info and of course our fans believe it, like they did with Ballbag last month.
I did like about 3 weeks after all this broke we got reports that "Wolves have now removed the clause"

So Nunes has signed a new deal with us without us announcing it?

Tongue slightly in cheek but the heat down there is really thick, it’s something else.

Not that I think that will help the defenders here out very much!
I remember the USA 94 World Cup and some of the temperatures/humidity the games were being played in, the final in Pasadena in particular was crazy heat I remember, 120 minutes and a penalty shootout too

Ben 40ster staying at Wrexham for another year. Hope they go back down now...

Good player of course but is that their area of need? Not sure he's that much better than Ramsey.

Could play in a 3 with Luiz and Ramsey with Buendia as squad depth.
Looks a bit light defensively to me that, people think Luiz is a DM but he isn't.

I think the back four is where they're lacking, LB is fine with Moreno and Digne but I don't much like any of their other defenders if they're looking at top six.

Digne is fucking shite IMO, it's been ages since he was at Roma and I still hate the smug faced bastard.

Looks a bit light defensively to me that, people think Luiz is a DM but he isn't.

I think the back four is where they're lacking, LB is fine with Romero and Digne but I don't much like any of their other defenders if they're looking at top six.
I think Carlos and Konsa are a good pairing. But I agree Ming's is pap.

I forgot about Kamara who I think is a useful player.

Their squad is light on wingers and a RB.

I'd love us to have Watkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back