• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

No parent wants their kid putting there life on hold for them.

I felt at the time he left it was disappointing that people had so quickly turned toxic towards him regardless of some of his quirks and style, rather than even considering his side. And now some of what he was implying has now annoyed a 3rd manager in a row and would have annoyed Nuno given the chance, as he himself had pivoted to the idea of a bigger squad.

No parent wants their kid putting there life on hold for them.

I felt at the time he left it was disappointing that people had so quickly turned toxic towards him regardless of some of his quirks and style, rather than even considering his side. And now some of what he was implying has now annoyed a 3rd manager in a row and would have annoyed Nuno given the chance, as he himself had pivoted to the idea of a bigger squad.

You cannot defend him getting that fat prick Ballbag to do his dirty work for him and he did it twice.

Not to mention framing it as “I need to tell the fans what’s happening” whilst actually saying fuck all.

Who cares? Couldn't take to the chap personally. Not his football, jumpers or his unintelligible press conferences.
Glad he's gone.

Back