• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

Clearly a trap of some kind.

Absolutely loving lopeteguis positivity. His initial interviews talked of lifting players etc, & he keeps encouraging, and giving players positive feedback.
The first step in saving the season is going to be changing the culture within the club, within the team. The players need to have each other's back at all times and they need to have belief and positivity instilled in them once again. This isn't going to be overnight, it's a process that the staff, players and fans have to trust. It's the main thing Eddie Howe has got right at Newcastle. That's a team that oozes togetherness and positivity now and they are being rewarded for it.

Looks like he’s sorting the fitness out as well, quite a few players are clearly out of breath in the videos

The first step in saving the season is going to be changing the culture within the club, within the team. The players need to have each other's back at all times and they need to have belief and positivity instilled in them once again. This isn't going to be overnight, it's a process that the staff, players and fans have to trust. It's the main thing Eddie Howe has got right at Newcastle. That's a team that oozes togetherness and positivity now and they are being rewarded for it.
He already has believe me.....

Cruise companies desperately need butts in seats, as it were.

Weird how people are less willing to be stuck in a confined space with thousands of other people in a post-COVID world, ay?

Julen was fantastic today, even better than Nuno.

Nuno never once came up to us when we went to the training.

Julen came walking over shook hands and chatted to us.
I cannot say too much as I don't want to get anyone in trouble, but the mood in the camp is a lot better, the set up is more professional a lot more professional now than under Large.

He worked a lot in training on pressing, and quickly falling back into a Block when we lose the ball.

The training was really high intensity, and the players were working hard. The atmosphere was really upbeat, I have no doubt he will get us out the mess we are in.

On a sad note my good friend we called Bully who always arranged to go to see training was the main contact with the team for watching training never showed up this morning, I found out later he had passed away on the way to see training RIP my Friend I will miss you.
Sorry to hear that Glasgow.

Cruise companies desperately need butts in seats, as it were.

Weird how people are less willing to be stuck in a confined space with thousands of other people in a post-COVID world, ay?
More confined getting to the ship in the first place eh? Airports and Aeroplanes. Coaches.

Not stuck on a plane for a week at a time tbf

Not stuck on a plane for a week at a time tbf
I know what you mean Alan but it doesn`t take long for someone infected to cough and spread the little drop of happiness. Anyway, back to footy, so far so good for the new gaffer.

works for me - someone arranged a meeting at lunchtime, so I will now be able to watch (I hope).
Fingers crossed some kind person posts an update when the new ko time is known, pretty please :)

FjiOwa8XgAcE-J8

Jonny, Campbell and Neto not available due to injury.

4 at the back, so assume that's what he'll go with in the league

Back