• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

Already seeing the 'all we can do is get behind him' bollocks re O'Neil. What's the fucking point? He'll be gone by Xmas.
Fuck that. He's shit and should not be welcomed, that would give Shi some sort of victory. He and Fosun need to be told to get out.

I raised that point a few minutes ago.
It's not silly, it's do we ACTUALLY have the funds if we didnt have less than to buy Alex Scott?
Of course we have the fucking funds. The tight cunts don’t want to spend them on players so are removing the bloke wanting to spend a bit more in order to have a fucking doormat.

Fuck that. He's shit and should not be welcomed, that would give Shi some sort of victory. He and Fosun need to be told to get out.
It's as if we've gone back in time and started at Paul Lambert again. I've been very quiet but this regime is done. Molineux supposed to be people's happy place after a long hard week's work and now it's just going to be like a viper's pit of hate.

Players might warm to him. He openly admitted to deliberately getting booked at Boro so he could miss a match and watch the Masters. Let’s play golf!!

Lage
Lambert
O'Neil
Zenga

That's where I'm ranking O'Neil in the 'shit Fosun appointments' category*

*If he is appointed of course

Lage
Lambert
O'Neil
Zenga

That's where I'm ranking O'Neil in the 'shit Fosun appointments' category*

*If he is appointed of course
If you put O'Neill above Lambert it spells 'LOLZ'

AFC Bournemouth 30 August 2022 19 June 2023 P37 W11 D6 L20 Win% 29.73

I reckon they look at O'Neill and compare him to Howe in the boardroom, thinking this will be a masterstroke. It's mental. I hate myself for saying this, but even Big Sam would be a better choice.

If you put O'Neill above Lambert it spells 'LOLZ'

AFC Bournemouth 30 August 2022 19 June 2023 P37 W11 D6 L20 Win% 29.73
Lambert had a good PL run with Norwich once. They're both shit.

You would hope for better than that with a better squad to start with but I'm looking at the bottom of the barrel here

It's fucking crazy, we're talking to him about a severance package (I assume his staff too) but we couldn't find a few quid to bring a few players in to keep him happy.
This is what happens when someone tries to take on Shi & his ego. Even a top tier coach can’t win.

Fosun and Shi need to fuck off.

Bad managers drag decent teams down to their level.

I wouldn't back O'Neil to keep us up based on what I've seen.
Agree. Gone from mid table easily to shit, better be 3 teams worse than us in a few hours.

Around January get ready for "Championship is better anyway" comments

Back