• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

From players through to the management team we seem to want rid of the ones who try and deliver on their job title and to retain the ones who can’t. If Jeff visits the canteen and finds out someone’s actually being cooking the food I’d imagine the chef would be updating his LinkedIn profile sharpish.

If you're a player and Dean Saunders comes through the door you wouldn't listen to him either.

O'Neil is so out of his depth the players could well do what they want and there's nothing he could do about it. They are human and probably don't give a shit about being coached by an idiot like O'Neil, Lampard or Smith.
Players at Bournemouth didn't down tools and he had a bag of shite squad when he took over. Scotty P couldn't wait to get sacked.
New players that came in also played for him

I am not a fan of what seems to be his appointment in the next 24 hours for I don't think the players will say fuck this and ignore him. Certainly not straight away.
If it is GoN, a big thing is going to be who he brings in with him. Will he bring in someone who will get the players respect from day 1

Bournemouth lost their final non-GoN match 9-0 didn't they?

The longer it takes for Lop to be announced as having officially left, the more hopeful I am he is staying.

Blind optimism I guess, but there were rumours he was leaving straight after the Rennes game, and it's Tuesday now.

Maybe GoN etc were interviewed/sounded out last week and that has come out in the press today, but maybe some type of talks between Lop and the club were always scheduled for today.

I don't know, it's the hope that kills you etc.

The longer it takes for Lop to be announced as having officially left, the more hopeful I am he is staying.

Blind optimism I guess, but there were rumours he was leaving straight after the Rennes game, and it's Tuesday now.

Maybe GoN etc were interviewed/sounded out last week and that has come out in the press today, but maybe some type of talks between Lop and the club were always scheduled for today.

0.1% chance Guo is part of the Zoom chat and is telling Jeff to fuck off, Hobbs to buy Scott and Lops to stop being a stroppy fucker and get on with it

Reality - The can't agree on how on much it will cost to stop Lop calling GB(not news) up withing 5 seconds of the meeting ending

Surely he can’t stay now? If he does, there needs to be a full on explanation from either Lop or Shi as this looks fucking awful

Until there’s a welcome thread I retain a tiny bit of hope.

Surely he can’t stay now? If he does, there needs to be a full on explanation from either Lop or Shi as this looks fucking awful
The only way would be if the club said it was bollocks about GoN and that everything is fine (insert meme) and we're looking forward to United on Monday.

I'd rather him not stay now if I'm honest. I think he's a cunt, not as big a cunt as Jeff but I know Jeff won't be going anywhere.

Just hope we appointed someone who is going to get us playing decent football I actually want to watch. The stuff last year was appalling but there were signs in the last two games we'd be a bit more appealing.

First time I think I’ve been older than the current head coach at Wolves

If it's "Welcome to Wolves - Graham Potter" then I wouldn't give a hoot about Lopetegui leaving.

It's the terrible replacement that's the problem.
Agreed - but we all know it won’t be. The club could sell this as a sideways move if it was but everyone knows it’s a huge leap backwards.

Back