• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

That's really saddening particularly for the lad & his family.

Sure that you did what you could Lycan & hopefully not too traumatising- not what anyone would expect on the way to work

August 6th this year would have been my dad's 86th birthday. He died at aged 42, I was 14. What makes me sad is that I can't remember what his voice sounds like any more.

August 6th this year would have been my dad's 86th birthday. He died at aged 42, I was 14. What makes me sad is that I can't remember what his voice sounds like any more.

Would have been my dad's 100th on 6th May this year - he (& I were a bit older) but still 40 yrs ago & no I can't remember what he sounded like now.

My sister has passed over some cine films that were taken when he was still here which I will try and have converted to modern media to see whether we can recapture some memories.

Properly dived to save a Cocker Spaniel pup from running into traffic, but lost the leg and arse of my favourite jeans in the process. No good deed goes unpunished.

Actually, it's a highly decorative kimono in gold and black.

Reading racist shit on Facebook from people who should know better really upsets me.

A few people I know have shared memes about refugees that are just downright evil, yet they share them to generate a few cheap laughs.

It's bad enough to see basic morals discarded by random people, but when it's someone you know and previously respected, it's so disappointing to see.

State of this headline, FFS

EfS-0GiWkAE1Vr5

So, I've had shitty hearing pretty much all my life and an accident 6 years ago pretty much wrote my left ear off as useful. Unfortunately the not-so-shitty ear is on its way out as well, so I'm booking in to get hearing aids. I look at this as the first step in my transformation to an unstoppable killer cyborg.

So, I've had shitty hearing pretty much all my life and an accident 6 years ago pretty much wrote my left ear off as useful. Unfortunately the not-so-shitty ear is on its way out as well, so I'm booking in to get hearing aids. I look at this as the first step in my transformation to an unstoppable killer cyborg.

Feel your pain mate, need to do summat about mine, although I suspect mines a legacy of 45 years of noisy factories, fast motorbikes and hard rock music

Mine's glue ear, a wonky part of my ear where something behind the ear drum is the wrong shape and far too much shooting without adequate ear protection...and that's the 'good' ear!

I've been told that Bluetooth enabled rechargeable ones are the way forward.

Just reading about the lad who was killed trying to be a peacemaker in Sedgley on Saturday night.

Yeah, and the bouncers that stood at the door of the Clifton and did fuck all, even when people were asking them to.

That the start of a new football season is upon us and there's still no fans. Football really isn't anything without crowds, Im struggling to get any motivation for a new season played behind closed doors or with limited attendance.

I've had longer spells away from going to the football but its always been there. Getting a bit fed up of all this now

This seems the right place to put it, my best mate of 35 years or so lost his eldest son through suicide around 3 weeks or so, saw him on the Friday night, he was upbeat as usual, gone back to a job he loved, had a good old natter, few drinks make each other laugh, arrange to go see an elvis impersonator when it's all back to normal, Sunday morning put a message on Facebook saying by the time you read this I'll be gone, obviously we're all distraught, police involved and all that, gets found by some poor dog walker Monday morning, confirmed its him mid morning, I go round from work, just as the postie arrives, I take a parcel of him for my mate, who then opens the parcel to find it full of his sons personal belongings he wants his dad to have.

The second oldest daughter of my mate she's always struggled with her mental health took all this way harder than the rest of us, the pair of them were really close, always there keeping an eye out for each other, decided she couldn't go on, and a week later took her own life in the same way, in the same area, maybe even the same tree who knows, found this time by a copper who'd gone there after she'd been reported missing and been told the background.
He was 25,
She was 27 and leaves 2 young children behind.
Way to bring everyone down on a football forum, and some poor sod is going to have to follow this post somehow....

Kin hell that's terrible. Sorry Keef.

Heartbreaking for her kids.

Back