• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ticket Prices 2021-22

The way it works now is mad tbf, If you aren't currently going to away games you can't go at all - by the same token you have people who do go and can get tickets and even if they can't go to those particular games still buy those tickets and then sell them on. If they don't do it and don't get the points then they'll end up locked out eventually too. Hard to think of a fair system for away games though.
Slight predicament for me this…

I actually can’t go to Leicester as it’s my daughters delayed 1st birthday party (was May, then June, now August!). If I don’t go then I’m basically going to be out the running for the rest of the year. If I drive at like 1pm after the party I think my wife will kill me, so then there’s that third option…

Tbf though, I'll probably be getting me and tilly membership now. I wasn't going to bother and I'd thought I'd not get a ticket even if I was a member with the loyalty point situation etc, but there's a fair chance now. I still think it's wrong, and if they're trying to attract people like that at the expensive of those that can go more often then they're stupid, but here we are.

Tbf though, I'll probably be getting me and tilly membership now. I wasn't going to bother and I'd thought I'd not get a ticket even if I was a member with the loyalty point situation etc, but there's a fair chance now. I still think it's wrong, and if they're trying to attract people like that at the expensive of those that can go more often then they're stupid, but here we are.
SteALinG fRom tEh fAnS

If the government say people need vaccine passports to get into games, are non-vaccinated STHs going to be refused entry?

It won’t happen. Not a chance.

Boris wittering and inventing policy to try and encourage take up. No way he enforces that as the Tory MP nutters will have him and Carrie Antoinette out on their ears.

If they change direction on this then

1) Fair play. Easy to ignore reactions and stick with what you are doing, harder to admit you got it wrong but
2) If the rise in ST's was adjusted due to the reaction from the fans and now the membership plan possibly heading the same way, questions have to be asked of the person putting these ideas forward, then of course Jeff Shi who approves them.

I've never *actually* seen bojo and Jeff in the dance room...

Quick question - might be user error on my part (probably!) but I can’t see how you spend the extra £20 as a member, to guarantee the 6 x games?

when I try and buy it online it says I already have it (I don’t)?

Or is it invite only and somehow I’m not eligible?

Quick question - might be user error on my part (probably!) but I can’t see how you spend the extra £20 as a member, to guarantee the 6 x games?

when I try and buy it online it says I already have it (I don’t)?

Or is it invite only and somehow I’m not eligible?
It's invite only based on your points from the season before last. If you are eligible you 'should' have had an email

Worth checking your spam / promos / etc folder as that’s where mine landed.

Think I'm sacking my ST off and therefore asking for a refund from last season

With how things are going, I'm expecting a no

Back