• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ticket Prices 2021-22

Yep, 100% with you.

38 quid for the membership, 20 quid extra for the priority bollocks, that's 58 quid and i have nothing to show for it, a season ticket
at least guarantees you have tickets for the games.

And then as said how much will the matchday prices be? No doubt i'll have paid well over 100 quid if i only go to one game next season.

Can i afford that, yes, is that the point, no, it's a rip off and they're dressing it up as making "things fair" to facilitate it. Bullshit.
A possible solution is if you know anyone not renewing their season ticket and you club together with 5 or 6 of your friends and buy it ( if that is allowed) at least you would all get 4 or 5 games each without this added expense or aggro.

Fosuns profit requirement head is beginning to show its teeth.

Ok, I'm a bit confused....probably my memory more than anything, but.... Think I've been a member since we came back up to Premier league, as far as I remember I never carried any points forward to a new season, just started again with 100 so where do the points people are losing coming from?

A possible solution is if you know anyone not renewing their season ticket and you club together with 5 or 6 of your friends and buy it ( if that is allowed) at least you would all get 4 or 5 games each without this added expense or aggro.
Technically not allowed but could be done. Need to follow Liverpool's lead on the STH front for sharing option.

Only aggro with that idea allocating the games between your mates. If you all want to watch Man City tonk us then not long before 1 has a strop, demands his money back and keeps the Season Ticket Card.

Ok, I'm a bit confused....probably my memory more than anything, but.... Think I've been a member since we came back up to Premier league, as far as I remember I never carried any points forward to a new season, just started again with 100 so where do the points people are losing coming from?
You did, they overlapped for a month, 6 weeks or so, and then those from the previous season were wiped, but obviously those from the previous season would mean you had priority to get those early season tickets and early season LPs.

No clue how it has worked on home games but for away games the points from the previous season were used for the first 4(ish) games then the new season points kicked in.

If its all started at 100 then no change for the 1st game but if they are binning LP's just means its the same scrap for every game. So no adding 10 points for a Cup game and getting an advantage anymore

We’re not the only club under fire because of loyalty schemes, just been reading Leeds fans aren’t to happy at the moment over their lack of priority scheme as well.

Technically not allowed but could be done. Need to follow Liverpool's lead on the STH front for sharing option.

Only aggro with that idea allocating the games between your mates. If you all want to watch Man City tonk us then not long before 1 has a strop, demands his money back and keeps the Season Ticket Card.
you each get one big 6 game if there are 6 of you buying. 2 if there are only 3 of you buying. Each then gets one newly promoted team too. It isnt perfect by any means, but its significantly more cost effective and less time consuming .
I dont mind paying for things but I dont like being skanked and this scheme feels like a skanking to me.

So the membership I've just paid for is useless, is that right?
Not really. It just means that we have paid what is effectively a ticket priority fee although it just guarantees you a chance to enter the ticket lottery rather than guarantee you a ticket.

Plus we probably get some more socks.

I'm not sure I'd have bothered with the membership if I knew they were scrapping the loyalty points.

Might as well just scrap membership and let everything go to general sale but then I suppose they wouldn't be able to fleece a few thousand of us gullible cunts for £30

A fair point on the Mix. Whatever they make on this (not much), they could well now lose (and more) on lower ticket sales for the Celta Vigo friendly and if we get some League Two shitehawks at home in the League Cup. Previously quite a lot of people would have gone just for the points, now there's no benefit in that sense so they'll stay at home.

Top Tip to all Members: Sell pair of socks and snazzy card holder to a STH and earn your membership fee back.

A fair point on the Mix. Whatever they make on this (not much), they could well now lose (and more) on lower ticket sales for the Celta Vigo friendly and if we get some League Two shitehawks at home in the League Cup. Previously quite a lot of people would have gone just for the points, now there's no benefit in that sense so they'll stay at home.
Exactly this.

Fans that go away will still attend as the points remain of those games.
Also get to another SF at Wembley (stretching the point I know) and those 20 points from Crawley and CV suddenly become important.

Fans that go away will still attend as the points remain of those games.
Also get to another SF at Wembley (stretching the point I know) and those 20 points from Crawley and CV suddenly become important.
You're right about ASTs but surely they either do apply them to normal members, or they don't, even if we do get to Wembley?(!)

You did, they overlapped for a month, 6 weeks or so, and then those from the previous season were wiped, but obviously those from the previous season would mean you had priority to get those early season tickets and early season LPs.
thanks mate (and Kenny), thats tweaked a distant memory now

You're right about ASTs but surely they either do apply them to normal members, or they don't, even if we do get to Wembley?(!)
From what I can see, you will get loyalty points as a member but they mean jack all when getting a ticket at Molineux.
So that 100 points will get 10 added everytime you go to a home game or lucky enough to get to an away one. So, we get to Wembley all those home games you were able to get to become important.

The logic behind the move is going to be hard to find really. The next obvious move for the club now is to remove loyalty points for away games and anyone outside of the AST's will be joining a scramble. Expect that to happen 2022.

From what I can see, you will get loyalty points as a member but they mean jack all when getting a ticket at Molineux.
So that 100 points will get 10 added everytime you go to a home game or lucky enough to get to an away one. So, we get to Wembley all those home games you were able to get to become important.

The logic behind the move is going to be hard to find really. The next obvious move for the club now is to remove loyalty points for away games and anyone outside of the AST's will be joining a scramble. Expect that to happen 2022.
Yeah loyalty points aren't being scrapped - Wolves Help Twitter account confirmed they will be applied back to supporter numbers shortly - they just mean jack shit when it comes to home games - Away games aren't going to be affected,

And mandatory ticket subscription for Cup Games as part of terms for an STH is clearly one or two years away.

Not very happy with the way decisions are being made at the moment. Vinny makes Jez look like a champion of the fans.

Back