• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ticket Prices 2021-22

It looks like clubs are relying on a "Covid bounce" to get people back in at any price

You know Vinny is adding these to the list of prices to compare ours to

"and as you can see we only charge £3 more than or local rivals who are in a lower division, proving value for money at Molineux"

Been away for a few days and my membership card was waiting on the mat for me when I got back but no free gifts. Not a snood or a pair of socks in sight!

My angry letters have worked then...

Not sure if this has been posted prior but thought I'd put then up anyhow.

U11 is a bit of a sting for the bigger games for me, but it doesn't matter as I'll be in a bun fight with every Tom dick and Harry who couldn't get a ticket* to any games the last couple of seasons.

Billy Wright Upper looks ridiculous, at least the tourists will be able to secure a ticket here for match day.

Also it would appear that the Graham Hughes stand is out of action for the first 2 games for repair works, what have they been doing for the past 18 months?

*to the sky big 6 games

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1628303947250.jpg
    FB_IMG_1628303947250.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 29
  • FB_IMG_1628303941854.jpg
    FB_IMG_1628303941854.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
U21 prices been around as long as I can remember. 10 years plus

Only just noticed the match day prices. £47 for the Steve Bull seems very steep but I can’t remember what it was before! It doesn’t look like I’ll be going to too many matches this season.

I did note there were still a few Leicester tickets available this morning. If I'd wanted one I could have had one any time from Thursday - I hardly ever go to away games (2-3 a season absolute tops) so I have nothing like a mountain of points stacked up.

The "closed shop" isn't as closed as people make it out to be, home or away.

I did note there were still a few Leicester tickets available this morning. If I'd wanted one I could have had one any time from Thursday - I hardly ever go to away games (2-3 a season absolute tops) so I have nothing like a mountain of points stacked up.

Looked last night and there were quite a few available. If there's any left in the morning I'll be tempted to grab one

How many points did it go down to? I have never been able to get away tickets with only a membership. I have looked a fair few times too, but they've always sold out way before they get to my points numbers.

Just looking at Tottenham, and despite going to a dozen games in the last season of attendance I will be fighting it out with everyone for what looks like 3 places where I could possibly sit with my sons. I don't hold out much hope, its pretty much a sell out already.

I will try a few more times as I want my sons to keep up their interest in football but I don't hold out much hope. I have to be selective with games, not really based on opposition but more who I can actually fit around a pretty busy schedule

How many points did it go down to? I have never been able to get away tickets with only a membership. I have looked a fair few times too, but they've always sold out way before they get to my points numbers.

Just looking at Tottenham, and despite going to a dozen games in the last season of attendance I will be fighting it out with everyone for what looks like 3 places where I could possibly sit with my sons. I don't hold out much hope, its pretty much a sell out already.

I will try a few more times as I want my sons to keep up their interest in football but I don't hold out much hope. I have to be selective with games, not really based on opposition but more who I can actually fit around a pretty busy schedule
I looked after those posts yesterday and it had sold out at about 17:30. Sorry, not sure what tier that equates to.

Thanks, I have never seen away tickets go to general sale since we've come up and I've looked a fair bit

Back