• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ticket Prices 2021-22

Oh okay. Must have been a late start to sales for this match then due to start of season and all that. Any idea how many over 1000 were needed?

Oh okay. Must have been a late start to sales for this match then due to start of season and all that. Any idea how many over 1000 were needed?
Sorry, my memory is too shaky! Looked like there were around 3 brackets left / to go when it sold out, but I’m an unreliable witness.

Tickets for Leicester didn’t go below 1100 points. Was keeping an eye as knew someone on 1080 hoping to get one. If we lose a few early on then tickets will become much easier to get pretty quickly imo this season.

Still pretty high then, think you'd need to have gone to every single home game and one of Utd or Villa in the Cups (or a Euro away) to get to that + have a season ticket

I have 1080 and was keeping an eye out, if it made it that far I missed it.

Would be all EL games (7), two home cup games and the friendly (or obviously substitute in Villa or away EL). Think it you’re a STH holder with any intention of going to away games then you will have gone to those games knowing it was a pre requisite to be in with a chance.

The indicator for this year will be Saints. Not an attractive opposition, hard to get to and decent allocation. Chuck in a potential shit start and there will be tons left.

Watford is a small allocation and easy to get to (insert london/not In london banter here), so will sell out quick.

Would be all EL games (7), two home cup games and the friendly (or obviously substitute in Villa or away EL). Think it you’re a STH holder with any intention of going to away games then you will have gone to those games knowing it was a pre requisite to be in with a chance.

The indicator for this year will be Saints. Not an attractive opposition, hard to get to and decent allocation. Chuck in a potential shit start and there will be tons left.

Watford is a small allocation and easy to get to (insert london/not In london banter here), so will sell out quick.
Did we have a friendly?

Yep pretty much impossible to get to away games. I think there was a midweek soton game that got near to dropping below the 1000 for ST'S but didn't reach it.

It's a real pain and is a closed shop for a casual or even a reasonably committed fan.

I got one of the very last tickets at 1100 points - had to keep refreshing the page until it I could get it into my basket - that was about 45 minutes after they were on sale to 1100 points. £30 is a reasonable price for a ticket too...

Huge online queue for the members bun fight for Tottenham tickets. Micro logged on just before ten and is 1270 in the queue.

I was about 300 in the queue, have managed to get one. Looking forward to getting down there and seeing everyone again!

Back