• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ticket Prices 2021-22

I got sent this this morning from a Leicester fan I work with, and was told my club is an embarrassment. Not sure if its average or cheapest prices, I can't remember as I'm not a STH. Must be cheapest judging by the Man City price.

IMG_20210811_112249.jpg

In our case it's cheapest adult ticket. As always it doesn't take everything into account. For example at Villa that's the wings of the Holte End, it's about 20% of the entire stand, the rest is higher than us whereas ours is the full stand

There all adult cheapest. Just checked Man City's and that price is for the top bit across from the away end.

I think Premier League have two years left on this allowance. If they dont renew again then its £60 at the big clubs no doubt.
Really hope it does stay at £30. If they removed that cap I think every club would charge more and it’d be at that point I’d probably have to tap out.

The first year back in the Premier League there were some eye watering prices for away games even back then.

So the clubs we would be competing against for an 8th place finish this season would be Leicester, Leeds, West Ham and Villa. Our cheapest season ticket is about 50% higher.

So the clubs we would be competing against for an 8th place finish this season would be Leicester, Leeds, West Ham and Villa. Our cheapest season ticket is about 50% higher.
Pretty damning when the ticket prices for the Steve Bull are much higher for what is in reality a fucking awful stand. I think the club will get a big shock next season when the uptake on renewals crashes pretty significantly, I think it was only the four game grace that kept it as high as it was this season.

The Brighton price includes train fare from various stations in and around Brighton to Falmer. BHA negotiated with the train company so they could encourage fans to use public transport. If you took the cost of 19 returns off their season ticket most would be be £100-£150 cheaper.

The Brighton price includes train fare from various stations in and around Brighton to Falmer. BHA negotiated with the train company so they could encourage fans to use public transport. If you took the cost of 19 returns off their season ticket most would be be £100-£150 cheaper.
That's really good.

Wasn't really sure where i should put this, so please move if there is more suitable thread.

Now TV are offering 12 months of sky sports for £200, which is 16.66 a month, which is decent, although I only watch football, so it's £22 a month really, still better than their standard £34 a month though!

Resolution is only 720p, but given i watch on laptop i'm not likely to find it too much of an issue.

Now TV Sports - 12 month pass for £200 @ Now TV - hotukdeals

Decent night out in Brighton (I know the stadiums on the outskirts) I'd be keen on that trip if it wasn't a Tuesday night before xmas (would still consider going if it dropped low enough, just leave out the stop over)

Really pissed that Fulham the only team I would realistically get a chance of going to was on boxing day and then behind closed doors. Looks like they've stopped doing the neutral stand too so I can stop wanting them to be promoted

Blooming nightmare!

I was pretty lucky in that I had to get a new contract with Virgin and I got a better deal with Sky Sports and movies all thrown in for 18 months. Saved me a fair few quid on Now passes that has.

Really pissed that Fulham the only team I would realistically get a chance of going to was on boxing day and then behind closed doors. Looks like they've stopped doing the neutral stand too so I can stop wanting them to be promoted

Blooming nightmare!
permanent move or just while they rebuild the stand by the river?

Not sure to be fair, just saw something posted on Facebook and they said they'd done away with the neutral stand.

It may well return once the stadium development is complete, in which case. Go Fulham!

Back