• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham (A) 20/8 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with that, I'd much rather Guedes or even Neto played centrally than Podence but I don't think that will be the case. Looking forward to seeing that midfield 3 as it looks a perfect blend to me.

Happy with that, I'd much rather Guedes or even Neto played centrally than Podence but I don't think that will be the case. Looking forward to seeing that midfield 3 as it looks a perfect blend to me.
Keen says it's Podence

Why does Fotmob call Nunes Luiz?

We have options on the bench. This is not a drill!

Follow, follow, follow
Uncle Jorge is our agent you know
He’s got us Nunes & Neves
Podence & Guedes
Semedo & Pedro Netoooooo!

Only concern I have is Jonny against Son running in behind, he has looked a yard slower than before his injury. He's a superb 1v1 defender so when Son's got it at feet against him he'll be comfortable.

Son will make better defenders than Jonny look silly. Comes with the territory.

Kane giving Collins a little late shove there for no reason.

Dirty fucker as usual.

Neto at RWB FFS

Bright start. Hunting them down in numbers and passing it around nicely.

Fucking dangerous, too, with the way the pitch slopes like that.

It was so cynical too, the type of thing that Diego Costa used to get called out for constantly as what made him unsporting, but the comms on BT didn't even mention it.

It's just how the game flowed based on spurs positioning. If Jonny has son then he's got to stay with perisic, basic stuff.
Don’t make players do things they aren’t trained to do is also basic stuff.

Semedo is right there to use at that position.

Don’t make players do things they aren’t trained to do is also basic stuff.

Semedo is right there to use at that position.

Ok, so you want semedo to mark 2 players? Germany Portugal is a prime example of why the winger needs to track back. Or are you suggesting semedo as a winger? As that's mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back