• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham (H) 11/11: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maddison has been withdrawn from the England squad so he won’t be featuring tomorrow either.

I know we’re missing Pedro ourselves, but we couldn’t ask for a better opportunity, given how many players they’ll be missing.

The last time I saw a line up and got confident was just before we got annihilated by Brighton last season so I just hope we try and take advantage of the situation

Van der Ven is apparently in training for them.
The story is he was in the gym yesterday which fans think mean he has a similar injury to Neto that will keep him out for a few weeks rather than months. He wasn't on the pitch doing training.

Ben Davies fit so presume he plays at left back unless they go with a 3

I wouldn't, I'd play him on the right with Bellegarde in behind Cunha. I don't see what Hwang offers as being left hand side dependant
He cuts in on his right foot from the left and he looks far more comfortable on the left side defensively.

He can't cut in on his left from the right nor can he do Neto's role. Just not his ability or role.

He's strangely left side dependent almost like Mitoma but without the skill level.

Feeling a bit twitchy this morning about the fanbase's (understandable) fixation on the Spurs absences... I'm sure their backup players will be pretty motivated for it so we need to match that

I think a lot of this game hands on Ange, there was a touch of hubris in his post game comments the other night. If he tries to play that high line with the defensive personnel he has available then there are chances there for us. Their front 3 are good though, I'm looking forward it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back