• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Biden isn't as monumentally unpopular as Kill Hill though.

And Trump can't do his Nürnberg rallies either.

I still think Biden would have won in 2016. He resonates with working class voters in a way that HRC was totally unable to do. Plus he would have put more effort into the rust states where trump eked out his win.

But there is still plenty of time for trump to claw his way back into it. The fat lady is not singing yet.

Can't complain about the electoral college when everyone knows what it is. Donny made a point at the endgame last time (iirc) to campaign in the swing states, Hillary didn't.

You can always complain about the electoral college. Your vote is absolutely worthless if you live in one of the many states that always goes the same way. It makes zero difference if Biden wins California by 1 vote or 10 million. He gets the same number of electoral college votes regardless. Since EVERYONE knows that Biden will win California, there is zero incentive to actually vote.

It is the same for trump in Wyoming. But there is a difference. California has 55 electoral college votes, whereas Wyoming only has 3, but in Wyoming each one represents 142,000 voters, and in California each one represents over 500,000 voters. So not all votes are created equal.

The election is usually won and lost in a handful of swing states of which Florida is the most important. Don't believe for one moment that election officials are always impartial - "hanging chads" being a famous example.

Sorry, that was flippant. Obviously you can and should complain, just as with FPP here. But not after the fact when you know the rules going in and don't try to maximise your potential vote.
Like Labour not joining in with vote exchanges in marginal seats last GE.
It sucks, but you know what it is going in.

Yeah, you're right. I just prefer to think of it not as complaining after an election, but in the hope that it leads to change before the next one. (It won't though)

Fingers crossed (for here at least), but it ain't gonna change anytime soon. It does annoy me every time PR is raised that "oh we had a referendum on that" is called out, when actually the referendum was for AR which was total pigshit...
PR works in so many countries and leads to politicians actually working together, instead of the extreme partisanship we have now. It would be nice for my vote to actually count...

Well calling them losers and suckers for getting killed tends to have that effect on surviving vets and currently serving military.

Fake news from a terrible fake magazine, which has been corroborated by FOX NEWS .

Apparently he's shutting the forces media down, newspapers, radio stations that sort of thing because its disagreeing with him, that's a few more million votes against him, and postal votes at that, which are dodgy according to the orange one

Well calling them losers and suckers for getting killed tends to have that effect on surviving vets and currently serving military.

Fake news from a terrible fake magazine, which has been corroborated by FOX NEWS .

He’s also said something like “I prefer my heroes to have not been captured”!

Fucking hell

There's footage of him kicking off about the uss John macain being in his sight when he's visiting an aircraft carrier or something, tells the navy to move it out the way

He said that about McCain about the not being captured and also called George HW Bush a loser for getting shot down in WW2.

This from a draft dodging wanker.

I think DT may well have blown his own bollocks off with this latest "losers and suckers" bollocks he has been spouting.

It amuses me how he's calling out this journo for being a slimeball. High praise from the world's biggest.

he is the biggest dickhead in the world tbh...sad he can say whatever lie he likes and still be commander in chief in USA

Load of trump supporters get in their boats for a rally on a lake. All get too close to each other and get the waters too choppy. Several boats get swamped and sink.

And these goons think their own rank stupidity was not the cause and it must have been sabotage by left wing terrorists.

Back