• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

So you all don't have to read the news, conspiracy theories below:

1. The Democrats infected him.
2. It's a hoax by the Republicans considering the lamentable first debate, allowing them a fortnight to revise their battle plan.
3. He was infected by the Republicans with the sole aim of passing it on to Biden and killing him off.

HTH.

It's a political move. Worked for BoJo....

If he has got it, it'll go one of two ways,
1. He'll get seriously ill, and hopefully realise that's it's really bad real disease,
2. Mild symptoms only, then he'll be back shouting told you it's a hoax didn't make me ill,
I sadly fear it'll be option 2.
Bet Melania is thrilled she's having to isolate with him,or near him

Quick. Someone give him a syringe and a bottle of bleach

Four years to the day that he mocked Clinton for having pneumonia. Cosmic karma is at play here.

I think its definitely political maneuvering, the next presidential debate is Oct 15th so he's either gunning to avoid that debate or wants to come roaring back with a show of 'strength' beating the virus.

I foolishly thought when Fat Alex had it he'd return a more compassionate hunan being but he was somehow an even bigger cunt than before. Its hardwired into people like Johnson and Trump.

If he has got it, it'll go one of two ways,
1. He'll get seriously ill, and hopefully realise that's it's really bad real disease,
2. Mild symptoms only, then he'll be back shouting told you it's a hoax didn't make me ill,
I sadly fear it'll be option 2.
Bet Melania's double is thrilled she's having to isolate with him,or near him

FIFY

With regards to the election, what happens if he goes downhill and ends up on a ventilator for weeks?
Especially as voting has already commenced with the postal ballots.

With regards to the election, what happens if he goes downhill and ends up on a ventilator for weeks?
Especially as voting has already commenced with the postal ballots.

Pence would take over in the short term, if there is a long term problem then his party can replace him - if they can coalesce around one person (presumably Pence).

Other than immediate campaigning, it is still too early to know if the election will be affected.

I'm much more afraid of Pence than I am of Trump.

Pence is Reagan levels of calculating and evil.

Being taken to a military hospital apparently, despite the White House having a full medical facility.

escalating quicker than BoJo isn't it? Boris had symptoms for about 8 days and allegedly worked remotely for a week (yeah, I know!) before needing hospitalising?

Trump is a notorious germophobe- he wouldn’t spend a second in hospital that he wouldn’t absolutely have to. This is bloody serious.

Comes to something when there's so much shit that comes out of the GOP, I don't even believe that he really has C19.

Biden campaign has pulled all negative ads.

Would trump have done that? Of course not, he would have gone even harder.

Back