• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Am feeling oddly calm today after several days of near panic:

Polls have Biden well ahead, including in states trump has to win.
trumps approval rating has never reached 50%.
A lot of Republicans have voted Dem, not for Biden but against trump.
The higher the turnout, the more independents trump needs, and I just can't see it happening.
So many 1st time voters - voting for change

There are at least as many Ds as Rs in the US. If the Ds stay united, and the Rs are not, surely there is no way trump can legitimately win?

I’m hoping Biden hits the 400 mark. It would be hilarious to see Texas and Florida democrat. Plus a senate majority as the icing on the cake.

It's beginning to look very close and I can see Trump winning. I feel a bit sick!

I think the question isn't whether Biden wins. It's whether they take the house and senate as well.

I don't think the Dems will take the Senate. Biden will get votes as the not Trump candidate that I doubt will be transferred

Turnout is the highest since 1968. That'll be because of Trump one way or the other

This is looking depressing. Not enough blue for my liking

Red Mirage.

Democrats were never going to win Fla, NC, TX. Ohio will be close, Biden might still win that. If he doesn't he's still got Pennsylvannia.

TX agreed, Fl was 50-50 and NC Dems really fancied their chances.

Current suggestion (changing by the minute) is NC could still go Dem

I'm legitimately going to be sick.

It's not over, but it's not looking good.

On a side note my liquor store has been much busier than on other election days.

I had accepted a long time ago that he'd win again tonight, but I let myself get hopeful over the past week.

Stupid mistake on my part.

Despite my nerves, I always believed Biden would win.

Gonna have to try to understand trump voters better.

Anyway, it's not over yet.

Tight as a gnats chuff so the orange wanker starts screaming about an election being stolen from him. The irony.

Good too see that a huge amount of Americans are adding to the fucked up year that is 2020 and ensuring they and the rest of the world suffer for 4 more years.

Pretty confident that if the UK had its turn again, right now we would join in the fun and vote for Brexit and Boris again.

Back