• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

A happy coincidence of that may be Pence gets to pardon him..

He's pissed off with Pence, the VPs Chief of Staff has today been barred from entering the west wing. Reports are that Trump was enthusiastic about the insurrectionists entering the Capitol, and there are calls for Pence to replace him for the final few days.

Utter insanity, and although its terribly shocking, none of it is surprising

Hearing about it as it happened yesterday from coworkers who live in areas that were evacuated was surreal, and yet disappointingly expected.

Hearing about it as it happened yesterday from coworkers who live in areas that were evacuated was surreal, and yet disappointingly expected.
I was looking for you on the telly, couldn't see you, was looking for a Wolves shirt :)

fuck off Trump, hope you get convicted after you lose the presidency...great dems got both senate places in Georgia and Trump isnt fit for being a president, never been actually when i think of it

Reported that Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao is resigning. Her husband is Mitch McConnell.

"Yesterday, our country experienced a traumatic and entirely avoidable event as supporters of the President stormed the Capitol building following a rally he addressed..... As I'm sure is the case with many of you, it has deeply troubled me in a way that I simply cannot set aside."

Watching Biden’s speech... is this what a President sounds like? I’d forgotten

"Speaker Pelosi calls for VP Pence and the Cabinet to remove President Trump from office via the 25th Amendment, or another impeachment effort may be carried out by Democrats."

The lady shot dead by police was a white 35 year old ex air force veteran called Ashli Babbitt. She was a "strong supporter of President Trump".

Weirdly, Sky News have an actual video of the moment she was shot (why?!). It's a single shot, in a packed corridor. Almost looks like it was an accidental shot.

The world right now, is a scary place.

Haven't seen the Sky video but the one doing the rounds on Twitter was filmed from her left, it showed the officer aiming his gun at them at the doorway to keep them at bay but when she climbed up on something to get through a window the officer moved his weapon to take aim at her. He only shot when she advanced.

I dislike how attempts have been made to humanise her, she was a terrorist. She died doing terrorist shit. She disgraced her country, flag and service when she entered. She lost her right to be called a veteran. Sky News wouldn't dream of running with Bilal Abdullah been an NHS doctor when he decided to drive into Glasgow Airport.

Obviously not American but yesterday let the whole world see America's underbelly, terrorists with "Camp Auschwitz" and 6MWNE (6m wasn't enough) in the heart of their legislature is going to leave scars. If they've got any sense coupled with Covid they should do the inauguration in an indoor environment. Pandoras box is open. Even if Trump goes quietly it doesn't close it.

BREAKING NEWS: @cnn @Acosta reports GOP sources close to White House say Trump “unstable, ranting and raving” and “bent on destruction in his final days.” We cannot take the nuclear codes away from him. We must take him away from the nuclear codes - before it is too late. https://t.co/u2Czj7bUyA

Five people have died in relation to the riot, including Brian Sicknick, an officer at the US Capitol Police (USCP) who was "injured while physically engaging with protesters", the police said.

Said on the news this morning he was whacked with a fire extinguisher

The irony is that presumably with it being in a Federal building that would be considered a Federal murder who Trump would have executed. That won't happen under Biden

137020664_10159109078385522_871122790890365806_o.jpg
137058938_10159109078370522_2759491260821220955_n.jpg

Back