• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

What a lying piece of crap, but at least he's conceded

Last edited:
He didn't concede at all. He just said a new administration was going to take over.

He is scum.

He didn't concede at all. He just said a new administration was going to take over.

He is scum.
I think my favourite part of his non-conceding was his "and now we can look back the greatest first term in history"

So great you lost all control for the GOP in just 4 years, so yep historic shit right there.

If Pence is not going to go for Amendment 25 & remove him now then at the least the Secretary for Defence needs to order all forces that no Presidential order is to be carried out without confirmation from him - apparently what happened in the last days of Nixon when he was forced out

At the moment he still gets the nuclear daily codes

Facebook banned him till after the 20th - Twitter should have done so as well

Give it one actually dodgy tweet about stolen elections and I’m sure they will.

He has confirmed he won't be attending Biden's inauguration ceremony

Staying clear of the next invasion of the MAGA dickheads

137020664_10159109078385522_871122790890365806_o.jpg
137058938_10159109078370522_2759491260821220955_n.jpg
Made my day reading that!

"Boomerwaffen" is an incredible insult, even if I have no idea what it means.

"Boomerwaffen" is an incredible insult, even if I have no idea what it means.
Presumably Boomer/ Luftwaffe mix with an extra n thrown in for American measure.

Tis great though.

It's a reference to the SS.

They were the Waffen-SS. Although their leader of choice was better at not losing elections.

His nutters would never have been seen dressed as a bison with a tattoo of a cock on their stomach either. All nice pressed brown shirts.

Weren't the brownshirts the SA rather than SS, lead by Ernst Rohm until he was killed off to try and turn his thugs into something a little more professional?

Back