• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

It feels mental even asking this, but do you know what it would cost to buy an AR-15? Even if its just a ballpark figure.

I'm expecting it to be cheaper than say, insulin.
"New AR-15 style guns range widely in price, from about $500 to more than $2,000"

"The average list price for a unit of insulin in Canada was $12. Step across the border into America, and it's $98.70."

You only have to buy an AR-15 once...

I once went to a WalMart outside Boston who didn't sell fruit and veg because there wasn't any call for it, but did sell guns

Last edited:
I once went to a WalMart outside Boston who didn't sell fruit and veg because there was any call for it, but did sell guns
Was in the Pyramid in Memphis which is home to the Bass Pro Shop.

Great outdoors shop and the 2nd floor is the sporting department....which obviously means where you buy can every tool Dexter would use in his kill room, crossbows and guns....lots of guns.....a ton of guns and all surrounded by families with kids picking out the guns Daddy should buy. So many levels of wrong (but then I did get a really good 33oz thermal cup from there, so you know not all bad, apart from it being fucked up)

Can anyone explain the reasoning behind this to me? Why have they overturned it and allowed states to ban abortion?

Because trump loaded the Supreme Court bench with a 6-3 Conservative majority specifically to kill roe v Wade.

Because trump loaded the Supreme Court bench with a 6-3 Conservative majority specifically to kill roe v Wade.
They're not Conservatives in our sense of the word though, they're right wing tea party libertarians from the 1700's.

I've no idea why they don't have fixed teens for judges in American and with the secede talk from Texas there's only one way the USA is going to end up and it isn't United.

Hope not. A seceded Texas with Cruz as de facto President would make Gilead look like Barbados

Fuck the Christian Right in America. I feel for the poor women in those states that are banning abortion.

What’s next? Contraception and gay rights?
Have a look at the praise god hashtag on Twitter if you want to get in insight to how their minds work

All these anti-abortion "Pro life" wankers are anything but pro life. They just want to control and oppress women whilst telling them what to do with their bodies.

I am never patriotic, Alan. But if I were American (perish the thought) I could find comfort in the fact that it has taken a completely unrepresentative SC to arrive at this decision, that it will eventually be overturned again, and that an overwhelming majority of Americans are pro-choice.
This might even bring us closer to a more liberal (r)evolution.

The richest third world country strikes again.

Fuck 'em. channels4_profile.jpg

Last edited:
I am never patriotic, Alan. But if I were American (perish the thought) I could find comfort in the fact that it has taken a completely unrepresentative SC to arrive at this decision, that it will eventually be overturned again, and that an overwhelming majority of Americans are pro-choice.
This might even bring us closer to a more liberal (r)evolution.
The problem is without being able to predict the future there's not a judge that's likely to pop off in the next 2 years and after that you are getting at least 4 years of Ron DeSantis, Trump with a smile

Back